• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric - No Longer A Spurs Player

Re: Luka at Real?

Yeah and I don't understand why you want to even think about this piece of crap. Each to their own. You can take your modrich posters now too by the way!!!!

Which would be fine. Except for the fact you obviously care enough to have come into the Modric thread and have started talking about Modric in it.

You don't have to understand. You just have to not shout down those who do want to discuss spurs related things.

Which would be fine. Except for the fact you obviously care enough to have come into the Modric thread and have started talking about Modric in it.

You don't have to understand. You just have to not shout down those who do want to discuss spurs related things.

Fair enough. toss away!!

I'm always interested in how our ex players get on, likewise I have friends who are often after an update on how their ex players are doing at spurs

to be honest I'm pretty much interested in any football, I've been keeping half an eye on padova this year just because I signed khouma babacar on FM at some point

I think modders is footy sex, so is berba they have skillz to burn, but only looking after #1.

Was he playing in the CL last night ?

i will always appreciate what luka did for our club and i still love him as a supremely gifted athlete, i will be keeping an eye on his progress and would certainly welcome him back when he's finished up at madrid.

he's fudging quality.

i will always appreciate what luka did for our club and i still love him as a supremely gifted athlete, i will be keeping an eye on his progress and would certainly welcome him back when he's finished up at madrid.

he's fudging quality.

EXACTLY what you said =D>

Hang on, does this affect my nomination 8-[

Some idiot signed up and didn't know about the "1st 5 posts have to be approved" function.

He went on a posting spree and started getting really upset that his posts weren't showing. Meantime, we approve his first few posts but he didn't know that his posts were showing up, so he posted "stick your forum" over and over and over.

So that's what that was! Wondered why there was 'stick your forum' cropping up all over the shop....Does he still post here?

In a way, it could help us sign better young players as it shows them that if you join us you could get a chance to join one of the top clubs in the world.

Re: modric

Malware Malware Malware

I thought Diego was going to be the one performing a heel turn but turns out it was Chich allllllll alonggggg.

[video=youtube;kujo7V9m0gk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kujo7V9m0gk[/video]

Back