• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Messi

Obviously would be a massive statement signing. Only way it would happen is if Messi puts comrades and romance over money - yeah never gonna happen.

I know it has absolutely no chance of happening in a million years so why am I allowing myself to dream.

fudge it, I'm ordering a Messi shirt to go with my Martinez one.

Obviously would be a massive statement signing. Only way it would happen is if Messi puts comrades and romance over money - yeah never gonna happen.

haha, here's the tinfoil hat theory for you

- We will offer Messi a one year deal, so he can go back to Barca once they have cleaned up their finances

His signing would make complete sense seeing his name on the back of the away shirt ... im thinking that we have a strong chance.

Can't say I've really heard or seen that much of him to be honest. Any YT clips available?

Waste of time. Everyone looks good on YouTube. But I can say this lad is probably the second greatest Argentinian playing the game today and would be a reasonable replacement for the greatest one.

Back