• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Matchday Diaries

Gordinho

Banned
They seem to have died a death, is it worth resurrecting them? Paxton Wolf for example travels half the length of the country for home games, his day from home to WHL, to match report to home again would make an interesting read I reckon.

Just something I thought I'd throw out there, next week's day out at Wembley would make a good one.

They seem to have died a death, is it worth resurrecting them? Paxton Wolf for example travels half the length of the country for home games, his day from home to WHL, to match report to home again would make an interesting read I reckon.

Just something I thought I'd throw out there, next week's day out at Wembley would make a good one.

I'm up for that if you want. I'll do one for next Sundays semi-final, some of our recent games like this weekend have included overnight stays at Premier Inns, so wouldnt be as relevant, but just doing the roundtrip next Sunday so I'll gladly knock-up a MatchDay diary and post it later in the week

I'd happily do one for next sunday - would just involved me drinking at sily o' clock and ending at silly o' clock though

I got up at 04:45 yesterday, got a train from Reading to Slough, where I met up with a mate of mine. He then drove over to Feltham to pick up another one of our band of brothers. We then drove up to Sunderland to watch the match. As it was a nice afternoon, we then drove back down the coast to Scarborough, then cut in land down to Rotherham. My mate then dropped me off at Paddington in time to catch the 23:00 back to Reading. As we would say, it was another grand day out, spolit by the "anti-football" (see other thread) played by SAFC!

Great stories fellas seriously commend you lot who travel from afar. I live in cheshunt wouldn't make much of a diary would it? 204 got on the train. 217 got off at WHL!!!

I got up at 04:45 yesterday, got a train from Reading to Slough, where I met up with a mate of mine. He then drove over to Feltham to pick up another one of our band of brothers. We then drove up to Sunderland to watch the match. As it was a nice afternoon, we then drove back down the coast to Scarborough, then cut in land down to Rotherham. My mate then dropped me off at Paddington in time to catch the 23:00 back to Reading. As we would say, it was another grand day out, spolit by the "anti-football" (see other thread) played by SAFC!

That was one long day, credit to you for that. Definitely helped me driving up the night before. Made the after-match drive from Sunderland to Enfield a lot less draining. I dont find the 400-mile round trip too bad if we dont stop over, but I' not sure I could do the 600mile from London to Sunderland back to London quite so easy, like some of you must do

And yes, the performance didnt help, although I did say I would have taken the draw before ko

Back