• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Match ratings - Manchester United

milo

Jack L. Jones
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cHQrJTHFjIb4HLmSJQhCBnYmDRKOvrMJBmYAJPRSvLE/viewform?embedded=true" width="760" height="3000" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

Lloris - 9

Chiriches - 6
Fazio - 8
Vertonghen - 7
Davies - 7

Townsend - 6
Stambouli - 6
Mason - 7
Chadli - 6

Eriksen - 6
Kane - 7

Super human first half from Lloris culminating in the save of the season!

Outstanding games from Fazio and Vertonghen; Ericken also stood out.

All the rest put in a decent shift.

A good point for us and we could have stolen all three if Mason showed some more composure.

Thought Townsend had a very good game today put in some great balls and good tracking back his best game in awhile for us

Kane and Lloris excellent as per usual

Lloris 6

Chiriches 7
Fazio 7
Vertonghen 7
Davies 7

Stambouli 5
Mason 5

Townsend 5.5
Eriksen 5
Chadli 4

Kane 7

Tottenham_Man_UStats.png

From whoscored.com.

Could have sworn they had a lot more corners than that.

Lloris 9

Chiriches 5
Fazio 8
Vertonghen 7
Davies 8

Stambouli 6.5 (grew into the game)
Mason 6.5

Townsend 6
Eriksen 6
Chadli 5

Kane 8

lloris 9 - how long do you think he'll stay ?

Davies 8 - deserves to start ahead of Rose
Stambouli + Mason 7 - our best centre mid pairing

Lloris 6

Chiriches 7
Fazio 7
Vertonghen 7
Davies 7

Stambouli 5
Mason 5

Townsend 5.5
Eriksen 5
Chadli 4

Kane 7

A 6 for Lloris! :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross:

Where were you seeing the game from? Jupiter?

Do you think a midfield display of 4 to 5.5 would have kept out a United team totally on top of their game and prevented them from having a single hot on target in the second half

Some supposed "fans" are absolutely pathetic!!!

how can people give chirches such low marks.
he kept young quiet plus hes great clearance off the line and he started so many of our good moves
hes better then walker

A 6 for Lloris! :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross:

Where were you seeing the game from? Jupiter?

Do you think a midfield display of 4 to 5.5 would have kept out a United team totally on top of their game and prevented them from having a single hot on target in the second half

Some supposed "fans" are absolutely pathetic!!!

I love Hugo and I find myself defending him a lot on here for some strange reason and despite the commentators insistence that he'd had a great game, I didn't see it that way. He was very reactive rather than his usual proactive self, a couple of times he stayed at home which was strange for him and although it ultimately worked out in the end, I thought it was a poor decision and one that could've cost us, there was also a fair amount of flapping around in his own six yard box and then we had the Chiriches clearance off the line where for some strange reason hugo dived right over the ball. I knew it would be a contentious score but I don't care, I like to rate on what I see rather than what others tell me.

And yes, I thought our midfield was non existent, first half we literally had no central midfield, Chadli offered very little all game and Townsend but for a nice couple of clipped crosses didn't do a whole lot either.

Last edited:
Lloris 9

Chiriches 7 - dont think he has a future at Spurs as he's cr@p at CB and now that we have Yedlin, we have two better RBs. Did well today though
Fazio 8 - actually looking like a decent CB now
Vertonghen 8
Davies 6 - thought he was good defensively today; offered nothing going fowards (as always) which is a major problem for us as we need our full backs to give us width

Stambouli 5.5 - 4/10 for the first half; 7/10 for the second half
Mason 7 - wasnt sure whether to go with 6 or 7, but gave him 7 as a result of the opposition he was up against (and support from his partner)

Townsend 5 - only maginally better than Chadli as a result of him putting in some effort
Eriksen 7 - most craetive player today. If we were ever going to score, he was likely to be involved
Chadli 4 - worst player today; did nothing all game (whilst he was on)

Kane 7 - huffed and puffed; lacked support

To be fair Rossi I would have given him at least a 7,but did think that he didn't seem himself and definitely wasn't as quick to come off his line, or sweep the way he usually does so well...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Lloris 9

Chiriches 7 - dont think he has a future at Spurs as he's cr@p at CB and now that we have Yedlin, we have two better RBs. Did well today though
Fazio 8 - actually looking like a decent CB now
Vertonghen 8
Davies 6 - thought he was good defensively today; offered nothing going fowards (as always) which is a major problem for us as we need our full backs to give us width

Stambouli 5.5 - 4/10 for the first half; 7/10 for the second half
Mason 7 - wasnt sure whether to go with 6 or 7, but gave him 7 as a result of the opposition he was up against (and support from his partner)

Townsend 5 - only maginally better than Chadli as a result of him putting in some effort
Eriksen 7 - most craetive player today. If we were ever going to score, he was likely to be involved
Chadli 4 - worst player today; did nothing all game (whilst he was on)

Kane 7 - huffed and puffed; lacked support

how do we know yedlin will be good. plus walker cannot defend. naughton is a better defender then walker. plus people said fazio was rubbish a few weeks ago and now hes had a run of games he looks good.

how do we know yedlin will be good. plus walker cannot defend. naughton is a better defender then walker. plus people said fazio was rubbish a few weeks ago and now hes had a run of games he looks good.
I think that Walker is a lot better defender than he is given credit for. He just relies on his pace a bit but a lot less than he used to.

I think that Walker is a lot better defender than he is given credit for. He just relies on his pace a bit but a lot less than he used to.

IMO Walker is a worse defender than he is given credit for. Uses his pace far too much and puts the other defenders in awkward positions. (based on last year, hopefully he has used the time off to study & improve his defensive play).

Back