• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Massimo Luongo

nayenezgani

Jimmy Neighbour
Did we make a mistake letting him go? Has just put Australia ahead with a corking goal in the final of the Asian Cup against South Korea and has arguably been their player of the tournament.

Rumours of 3 mil offers coming into Swindon from clubs around the world, could have he matured like Mason and Bentaleb? Or is it just a pipe dream.

Feels like we could have kept him on loan arrangements a little longer?

Last edited:
*cricket noises*... Officially named player of the tournament after Australia claimed the trophy following extra time, for what it's worth :)

Did we make a mistake letting him go? Has just put Australia ahead with a corking goal in the final of the Asian Cup against South Korea and has arguably been their player of the tournament.

Rumours of 3 mil offers coming into Swindon from clubs around the world, could have he matured like Mason and Bentaleb? Or is it just a pipe dream.

Feels like we could have kept him on loan arrangements a little longer?
A friend of mine's son just scored 13 goals in an under 9s tournament.

I think he's proven himself at a higher level than playing for Australia in the whatever it was cup. ;)

A friend of mine's son just scored 13 goals in an under 9s tournament.

I think he's proven himself at a higher level than playing for Australia in the whatever it was cup. ;)
England might have even made it past the quarter finals in the whatever it was cup.

I always liked him and was surprised to see him move on so cheaply but haven't really seen him since he moved permanently

Mistake letting him go? No and this proves it, he wouldn't get near the team and gets games where he is, resulting in playing for Australia in a Championship standard comp. Its a move that's worked well for all and when you talk 3m offers, that's nothing in todays game

Back