• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Martin Atkinson's Bedroom?

:-k

Hmmmmmmmm I don't know.......

Just for transparency, you do realise that my reaction was a dry quip reply to the post about the picture having been photo shopped?

I thought the comment about photo shopping was the most needless comment required. Of course the original picture has been photo shopped, it's like having a photo of Peter Crouch playing basketball...the overhead kick shot turned photo shop and declaring that obviously the picture had been photo shopped as Peter Crouch doesn't play basketball. Or that none of the Spurs players in the excellent 'alternative career' thread are really employed in the speculated career. Talking of that thread, it needs to be revived!!

It's an individual in an unexpected scene to get a reaction. We've probably done something similar on this site for either Howard Webb or Mark Clattenburg on different occasions.

Additionally, the comment adds a 'wait a minute' edge to it. I'm sure my comment is as transparent as a cleaned glass window but thought I'd add my post which in itself may prove to be just as needless as the photo shop post and so I'll end with a further request that we bring back the alternative careers thread.

Come on people, what are we waiting for?!

I think Mullet's reply was also sarcastic to the photoshop post.

Internet fail. :D

That's what I thought, but too difficult to tell sometimes on the Internet. It's the same with text messages, or well any version of written text. I admire successful author's ability to take a reader in to their mindset so that any conveyed thought, which can be understood in more than one way, is understood in the way desired by the author.

Back