• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manga/Comics

Amor

Nicola Berti
I know there are some other manga lovers out there, or maybe some comic hobbyists. What are you currently reading? What is your favorite.
I'm reading Hunter x Hunter at the moment and it's pretty good, my favorite of all time though has to be Berserk. I really recommend that read to almost everyone I know, such a great story.

Re: Manga/Comi

I know there are some other manga lovers out there, or maybe some comic hobbyists. What are you currently reading? What is your favorite.
I'm reading Hunter x Hunter at the moment and it's pretty good, my favorite of all time though has to be Berserk. I really recommend that read to almost everyone I know, such a great story.

Have you seen the new anime of Berserk? It's fantastic! Never read the manga but will get round to it one day..
My favourite ever is Pluto by Naoki Urasawa, a retelling of a classic Atom (Astro Boy) story which I can't recommend highly enough.

Re: Manga/Comi

Have you seen the new anime of Berserk? It's fantastic! Never read the manga but will get round to it one day..
My favourite ever is Pluto by Naoki Urasawa, a retelling of a classic Atom (Astro Boy) story which I can't recommend highly enough.

I don't really like anime. I watched the first two episodes and it strayed so far from the manga I dropped it. I did love Cowboy Bebob and Ghost in theShell though, also Deathnote.

I have heard of Pluto before, it's defiantly on my list of things to read eventually.

Back