• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch

All that furore over Edwards being ambitious and leaving Forest Green for Watford on bad terms etc and then Watford say "He's had 3 months which is more than enough time in which he hasn't shown his stamp on this team!" Yet they don't mention that they sold all the best players haha.
What a mental club they are.. Then they top it all off by going for Bilic!!

So you wouldn't put money on bilic not being there next season.

It's more that I don't really bet on anything, but seems a pretty safe one. None of their last seven managers have lasted a whole year. Bilic is their 21st manager in the last 14 years

In all seriousness, Remember how highly rated he was when he was Croatia manager.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220926_225926.jpg
    Screenshot_20220926_225926.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 16
How many jobs has Bruce had down the years? Done a decent job at some, Hull especially but seems to have no trouble finding work despite numerous sackings.

It's strange. He seems to have been sacked 100 times (and walked out on a load of teams) yet I believe he has the joint record of 4 promotions to the PL with Warnock (Not fact checked!).

It's strange. He seems to have been sacked 100 times (and walked out on a load of teams) yet I believe he has the joint record of 4 promotions to the PL with Warnock (Not fact checked!).
I checked with our new stadium sponsor and you are correct 4 prem promos joint record with Colin, but 8 promos overall for the latter is a standalone record!

"Warnock had been level with Dave Bassett, Graham Taylor and Jim Smith on seven promotions, but an eighth has put him out on his own."

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ock-wins-record-eighth-promotion-with-cardiff

Bruce has some undesirable stats too though...he can only dream of Timmeh's win %

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49004679

Back