• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch 2013/14

From the BBC.

Fulham hire Felix Magath as manager on 18-month deal

Fulham have named former Bayern Munich coach Felix Magath as first team manager on an 18-month contract.

A club statement makes no mention of current head coach Rene Meulensteen.

More to follow.

That is really strange.

What is going on with them. Absolute shambles. How many times has this happened on the PL? 3 different managers

What is going on with them. Absolute shambles. How many times has this happened on the PL? 3 different managers

Panic button. My bet is they will have a new manager in place for their championship campaign in August.

Would be interesting to see how much the PL clubs have spent paying off sacked managers the past decade. Half a Messi or so?

The owners don't seem to have a clue. They've got Curbishly and Wilkins there too. I've heard some not very encouraging rumours about Wilkins that I wouldn't want to repeat too.

Panic button. My bet is they will have a new manager in place for their championship campaign in August.

Would be interesting to see how much the PL clubs have spent paying off sacked managers the past decade. Half a Messi or so?

I think that they will sink without a trace if they go down.

It's quite hilarious. In December during an interview with Bild, Holtby said that he would have no problem if Van Gaal becomes a new Tottenham manager, because after all, he survived Felix Magath at Schalke. :lol:
Poor Holtby. Magath makes Van Gaal seem like a mother Teresa as far as their authoritarian style goes.

That is bad news for Holtby lol. I do agree though, if Fulham go down I can see it being a long time before they climb back up. The question is, will the Sheikh have the patience?

I think that they will sink without a trace if they go down.

I'm not so sure, Khan owns the Jags as well, I think there is something going on with him and the NFL regarding London. Fulham will need a team worthy of the 70k dual sport stadium they play in.

He's got no experience as first ream coach, I'd have him for as striker coach though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Fapatalk

Fulham were such a well run club for so long, albeit with Al Fayed propping them up, they are a car crash now, I bet Magath doesn't make the end of the season either.

They're like Watford are to Udinese. Standard just love selling players. It's rare that they win anything even though they got a big following in Belgium.

Back