• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mamadou Sakho

Has announced he is leaving PSG.

Wouldnt surprise me to see him linked with us in the next few days.

Beast of a defender, 23 years old, a lot of potential.

He had quite a strong attitude when young, but the quality to almost justify it.

Yes please, he's got all the attributes for the prem from what I recall.

I mentioned him in the CB thread i started and yes he's looked awesome the times i've seen him play. He's left sided though isn't he?

I mentioned him in the CB thread i started and yes he's looked awesome the times i've seen him play. He's left sided though isn't he?

He is a lefty and I was going to mention this when I saw it last night/earlier this morning but then I thought about the amount of right footers who must play on the left of central def and it might be considered a bit leftyist. :lol:

I don't know, there's no reason a left footer shouldn't be able to play with Vert really unless its where he prefers and has always played. Do central defenders care what side they're on?

I have not seen enough of him to express an opinion but if he is as good as people suggest, would he not be Barca bound?

again would be a great buy for Arse...shame Wenger is not willing to spend though :lol:

PSG fans don't seem to think much of him.

"Poor vision, can't read a trajectory properly, heavy, mediocre technically, horrible in the air, would no longer be able to hide himself behind the excuse of being from PSG academy to claim playing time...He has nothing to do in a team like Barcelona."

I have not seen enough of him to express an opinion but if he is as good as people suggest, would he not be Barca bound?

If he was as good as people suggest would he not be getting regular first team football at PSG ahead of Alex? I know they also signed Marquinhos, but even last season Sakho was a backup player for them I believe.

I haven't seen much of him, but from what I remember he was far from great on the ball, matches part of the post from Amor. Wouldn't fit the Barca system, I imagine both Arsenal and Liverpool prefer more ball playing centre backs too at this point.

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 3m
Spoken to reps of PSG CB Sakho - say Barca, Milan, Arsenal & Tottenham have contacted to express interest. €12m fee, €6m salary #bbcfootball

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 3m
Spoken to reps of PSG CB Sakho - say Barca, Milan, ****nal & Tottenham have contacted to express interest. €12m fee, €6m salary #bbcfootball

6 mill euro salary....not a chance for us

Back