• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Making a Murderer (spoilers)

teven Avery’s younger brother has just added to the tangled web of unanswered questions surrounding hugely popular Netflix documentary Making a Murderer.

Earl Avery has given his first-ever TV interview, and aired his concerns with the evidence put forward by the prosecution.

Speaking from his Manitowoc home about the night Teresa Halbach was murdered, Earl claimed her car was not even on their land.

“We drove right through there, where that car was supposed to be and it wasn’t there,” he told Access Hollywood. “That night of the 31st, we were rabbit hunting.”

Earl said he told police, but they "didn’t say nothing about it".

A search party member eventually found Teresa’s Toyota on their land partially covered by branches.

He also shared his doubts on the lack of blood in the garage where police found a bullet.

"If somebody's going to slice somebody's throat, you know, there's going to be blood - something," Earl said.

"And they say they cleaned up in the garage, but there's all dust and everything all over everything. How do you clean up and then put the dust back?"

Meanwhile, Steven's new layer is confident advancements in forensic testing could provide evidence he's innocent of the 2005 murder .

Kathleen Zellner told Friday's edition of Dateline NBC that developments in scientific testing since he was convicted in 2007 could be the key to over-turn his conviction, as well as the testing of evidence that was previously missed.

“Generally, since 2007, there have been significant advances in forensic testing... the clearest way to do this is with scientific testing,” she said.

“Am I going to tell you exactly what it is? I am not. But it’s been a long time. There was a lot of evidence that wasn’t tested.”

Zellner is famous for overturning wrongful convictions and was hired by Avery after his case became the subject of the Netflix docuseries.

Since Making a Murderer was first released in December, his case and that of nephew Brendan Dassey has been thrust back into the spotlight with millions pouring over the compelling evidence.

I'm really getting into the Serial podcasts now. Feels just like it did watching Murderer. Not sure whether guilty guy is guilty, everyone seems suspicious. About half way through at the moment.

I'm really getting into the Serial podcasts now. Feels just like it did watching Murderer. Not sure whether guilty guy is guilty, everyone seems suspicious. About half way through at the moment.
I finished season 1 about a week ago and am now on episode 6 of season 2. Excellent "entertainment" both series, I'm sorry to say. Seems we are moving closer and closer to ancient Rome's gladiator matches and Running Man shows. Fictional stuff just doesn't do it anymore, you need something that really hit you in the feels.

Oh and in season 2, Bowe Bergdahl, who was captured in Afghanistan and kept for 5 years - if that guy's story is true, his charges should be dropped and he should be given a lifelong ticket to everything on this planet.

I've just finished, and was able to catch up on this thread. Really interesting series. The whole thing is full of really bizarre characters... The people I found strangest were the ones that got almost no real coverage. Bobby Dassey and Scott what's his name who had alibis that they were both going hunting and bumped into each other in opposite directions, the ex boyfriend who was just completely weird, and the brother that always went in front of the reporters with the same responses of 'Well, I think it would be better if they just told the truth', and 'I think it was a good day for the prosecution'. He was dodgy as f**k.

Will be interesting to see if the whole twitter campaigning etc. manages to get anywhere.. or if it will all just disappear once the interest dies down.

Good for the kid. Never guilty in my view.

I wonder if this would exonerate Avery as well. The prosecution based their case heavily on Dassey's testimony.

you are Donald Trump

So a judge has just ordered he be released....

I wonder what other peoples thoughts are on this as I know a few of us on here followed it.

o/t anyone see the cycling in Belgium tonight? I have been out all day and only just got in.

So a judge has just ordered he be released....

I wonder what other peoples thoughts are on this as I know a few of us on here followed it.

o/t anyone see the cycling in Belgium tonight? I have been out all day and only just got in.
Didn't catch the cycling. I'm watching the chess WC and Sergej Karjakin looks a hell of a lot like Brendan Dassey!

The whole situation as to why he was in there in the first place boils my wee. I hope they remembered to record Wrestle Mania for him.

Back