• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

maatch ratings against fulham

To be fair his goalscoring record in terms of goals/minute has been pretty excellent this season.

A goal every 117th minute, which I believe is a career record for him.
Never been better in my opinion, just unlucky he doesn't fit our style.
He'd bang in 20-25 this season if played regulary in a traditional 442 formation.

As a comparison, Darren Bent in his best ever season with 24 goals for Sunderland, scored once every 141th minute

A goal every 117th minute, which I believe is a career record for him.
Never been better in my opinion, just unlucky he doesn't fit our style.
He'd bang in 20-25 this season if played regulary in a traditional 442 formation.

As a comparison, Darren Bent in his best ever season with 24 goals for Sunderland, scored once every 141th minute

No doubts aboutn the goals.

It's everything else that's a worry. Most big teams today play with an uneven number of strikers up front and most of them just with one.

He needs to adapt a whole lot to play that role. It's football which has evolved "away from him". And it's not his fault really, so who can blame him for looking for a 4-4-2 team (if he is doing just that).

Back