• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lymphoma and peoples response - a thank you.

You never think these things will happen to you.

My father in law just got the all clear from Colon Cancer. Had intensive radio therapy but I feared the worse.

He was tearful and went through the ringer, 62 years old and thinking about a long retirement and he could have been dead. The 5 year survival rate for Colo-rectal cancer is brick so he knows he must enjoy every day.

Scary.

You never think these things will happen to you.

My father in law just got the all clear from Colon Cancer. Had intensive radio therapy but I feared the worse.

He was tearful and went through the ringer, 62 years old and thinking about a long retirement and he could have been dead. The 5 year survival rate for Colo-rectal cancer is brick so he knows he must enjoy every day.

Scary.

I had a colonoscopy recently, I was amazed at the high rates of incidence, but - so I was told, it has one of the highest success rates for complete cure. Lets hope he fits into that statistic. In the US its routine for people to have one every 5 years, certainly from the age of 50 onwards.

Drinking the stuff to clean you out the night before was a nightmare, disgusting stuff

mind you - some folk probably like all that poop and squirt stuff, I can think of a few likely suspects on here - thats for sure.

good to hear that Mick

any news on a cure for being a miserable old bastard though ?

:p

Glad your well mate, health is the one thing not to take lightly and any worries should be seen to by a doctor as soon as possible.

Time to kick back with a beer and enjoy the weather while wearing some of those awful shorts they have in your neck of the woods.

Glad your well mate, health is the one thing not to take lightly and any worries should be seen to by a doctor as soon as possible.

Time to kick back with a beer and enjoy the weather while wearing some of those awful shorts they have in your neck of the woods.

Thanks Chich

but - I don't think so...............

I got the all clear yesterday from the cancer aspect - they are still trying to work out the exact cause, but the screening process has eliminated the cancer option The biopsy also revealed that I am still short, fat and ugly...

Fantastic news Mick...delighted for you mate...oh and well done on not having the big 'C' too!!!!!!!!! ;-)

I had a colonoscopy recently, I was amazed at the high rates of incidence, but - so I was told, it has one of the highest success rates for complete .

Drinking the stuff to clean you out the night before was a nightmare, disgusting stuff

I thought my arse was on fire when i had to do it.

Shows why doctors get paid the money they do. I'd have told you to sit in a bowl of ice if you came to me with that story.

the solution I had to take was heavily sweetened to stop it being revolting to take, but it didn't disguise the taste, and sweetened stuff make me yack anyway

it couldn't have tasted worse if they had tried, I found it hard to keep down

I gave up wiping the other end with bog roll, just used kiddy wipes

I'll bet you're so glad I'm sharing this...........

Glad you got the all clear matey, glad you be around to abuse the fudgewits on here for a good while yet...

Back