• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luka Vuskovic

6.4" at just 16 years old. Broke into Hajduk Split's first team, and is their youngest ever goal scorer. Won't join us for some time, but we have reportedly signed this prospective beast. Won't see him in a Spurs shirt until 2025.

Does the PL not benefit from EU/EEA rules? (I know we are not members but thought from a UEFA perspective we might have wangled equivalence?) In which case he can join at 16 (not sure whether now or in Jan though).

Does the PL not benefit from EU/EEA rules? (I know we are not members but thought from a UEFA perspective we might have wangled equivalence?) In which case he can join at 16 (not sure whether now or in Jan though).

If he's playing first team mens football, I'm sure we're happy for him to stay at home with his family and keep developing. Apparently his Dad was a footballer too.

On the bench ahead of Dier next week then?

Supposedly here in 2025, we have signed him now but will let him continue his development until 18. Probably a concession for us to get him, supposedly City, Chelsea, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Pool were all sniffing around

And just to make most of us here feel old as brick, this kid was born in 2007, he was 5 when Modric left Spurs ... fudge

Supposedly here in 2025

Still likely to be named on the bench ahead of Dier though...

This reminds me of the good old days when we used to sign really exciting international prospects like this - Musa Yahaya, Yuri Berchiche, Iago Falque, Dorian Dervite, Cristian Ceballos, Dag Alexander Olsen etc. It's been a while. Exciting times!

Last edited:
Supposedly here in 2025, we have signed him now but will let him continue his development until 18. Probably a concession for us to get him, supposedly City, Chelsea, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Pool were all sniffing around

And just to make most of us here feel old as brick, this kid was born in 2007, he was 5 when Modric left Spurs ... fudge

I thought fifa banned loans longer than 1 season?

Didn't get the chance to see him this summer but they've been talking about him for some time. Then again, I can't remember all the next big things that were supposed to break through the ranks at Hajduk in my lifetime. Nikola Vlasic was meant to be a huge player and he ended up having a mediocre career. In the early 90s, Cruyff bought a guy called Goran Vucevic for Barcelona. He's so good, he can play anywhere, he said at the time. Ended up playing 13 games in five years. Last season, our fans wanted to hang the manager - now he's supposed to be a genius.

Things can change very quickly in Split. I really hope he comes good but don't get your hopes too high...

We were strongly linked a few years back with a Croatian wonderkid called Alen Halilovoc who ended up going to Barcelona.
Not long ago he had short stints with Reading and Birmingham...

I remember Ante Rebic getting rave reviews as well when we were linked to him in Poch’s days. I think with Croatia coming to the end of this “golden generation” everyone just looking for the next big thing from there.

still excited about Vuskovic though, exactly the sort of signings we should be making.

Still likely to be named on the bench ahead of Dier though...

This reminds me of the good old days when we used to sign really exciting international prospects like this - Musa Yahaya, Yuri Berchiche, Iago Falque, Dorian Dervite, Cristian Ceballos, Dag Alexander Olsen etc. It's been a while. Exciting times!
And not one of them made the cut.

Its virtually impossible to predict how a kid will develop, but I like this boys background, a lot of his family are or have been professional footballers and I would hope be able to help him in his development, so many kids have families who although wanting the best for their boys are living their lives through them and some see the money.

Back