• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luiz Suarez

i'm glad if arsene splurges everything on suarez. another mid season ban waiting to happen. it will see them miss out on CL and suarez threatening to sue them in order to move to a bigger club again.

"His good mate Edinson Cavani went for £55m and Suarez is better than him."

If you say so Phil. Let's just ignore that Cavani has scored 104 in the last three seasons compared to Suarez's 63. Not to mention Cavani didn't desperately want out of Napoli after being found guilty of being a horrible chompy racist.

If you say so Phil. Let's just ignore that Cavani has scored 104 in the last three seasons compared to Suarez's 63. Not to mention Cavani didn't desperately want out of Napoli after being found guilty of being a horrible chompy racist.

Suarez is a superior all-round player imo.

i'm glad if arsene splurges everything on suarez. another mid season ban waiting to happen. it will see them miss out on CL and suarez threatening to sue them in order to move to a bigger club again.

For comedy value I would not mind Suarez at Arsenal for the Wenger "excuses"

Liverpool owner has come out and said he won't be sold to Arsenal

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...sists-Luis-Suarez-will-not-leave-Anfield.html

Henry says he warned Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis before Arsenal offered £40,000,001 that there was no prospect of any deal between clubs fighting for the same Champions League places.

if that's true it looks like Arsenal really are doing all they can to make it look like they want to spend money this summer but with little intention of actually do so

Massive Bold & Brass statements from Henry (not Thierry)

there is absolutely no way they can sell to le arse after that statement - it also rules out foreign moves.....Arsenal would be advised to drop this and move on......hopefully they wont and will end up wasting time & resources on something which wont bear any fruit......

Cant wait to see the Suarez reaction to this.......I expect a transfer request is imminent.........

should have just paid the money for higs stupid fudgers........trying to be clever on the contract has backfired a treat.........

gonna be so interesting how this will play out..........Suarez is gonna explode......!!!!!

There's a big chance Arsenal never intended to buy him anyway, just putting on a show for the fans. Who will they pretend to be interested in next?

There's a big chance Arsenal never intended to buy him anyway, just putting on a show for the fans. Who will they pretend to be interested in next?

Does that really work?

Based on how Spurs fans react when we fail to sign someone it seems to have the opposite effect.

He's trying to Levy before he can walk.

"We're not selling to anyone...but definitely not arsenal!"

:ross:

He's putting the bidding war flag up imo.

These statements give me more belief that Madrid will back away from Bale and get Suarez.

He's trying to Levy before he can walk.

"We're not selling to anyone...but definitely not arsenal!"

:ross:

He's putting the bidding war flag up imo.

These statements give me more belief that Madrid will back away from Bale and get Suarez.

really hope your right..... I would worry (cause that's what I do) that with Madrid knowing that Suarez is a fall-back option is now dead in the water that they will double their efforts for Bale.....

much prefer your scenario I might add.

Does that really work?

Based on how Spurs fans react when we fail to sign someone it seems to have the opposite effect.

I could list all the strikers Juventus have proclaimed as their targets before finally getting in Llorente on a free and Tevez with the proceeds from their weekly wine raffle.

Back