• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Always looking to drive on with the ball and often successful at beating at least one man. Agree with others that next season he'll be more comfortable knowing how far to push it before passing. At the moment he seems to try and beat one man too many.

What the fudge has happened to this guy? Was so excited about him at the start of the season, tearing up UTD etc.

Really thought he could come on and make a positive impact against the goons. He's completely dropped off the planet. Has he got on Poch's bad side?

What the fudge has happened to this guy? Was so excited about him at the start of the season, tearing up UTD etc.

Really thought he could come on and make a positive impact against the goons. He's completely dropped off the planet. Has he got on Poch's bad side?

I was thinking the same, was really excited by him at the start of the season. I am not sure whether it is the style of play that does not suit him, because as a dribbler and a creative player you would expect better from him.

I was thinking the same, was really excited by him at the start of the season. I am not sure whether it is the style of play that does not suit him, because as a dribbler and a creative player you would expect better from him.

Would be nice to try something different which he offers.

My heart sank when lamela came on, more of the same side ways, safe passing.

Then llorente when we have hardly put a ball in the box.

Arsenal have struggled with pace this season, played into their hands

At the start of the season he was playing centrally off of Kane and they looked like developing a great understanding. Then all of a sudden he’s back out playing on the wing....

Lamela, looks up sees Harry marked and son the same, what's he supposed to do:D:p.

Or does that only work for Eriksen?

I thought we were crying out for him to come on at HT today or early in the second half. Needed more bodies in attacking areas and taking them on

My mates piled in on a bet for Lamela next card... they won

Moura should have been on IMO instead of either lamppost or lamela

He isn't really that good, runs with the ball at pace but has little to no end product - wouldn't be surprised to see him moved on in the summer

By the time lamela has
Looked up his tripped over the ball!
Created room for himself at the edge of the box and got a shot away, beat a couple of men and put a dangerous cross in. Neither of which Eriksen did.
Tackled and won the a few times and never passed to an arsenal player, again neither of which Eriksen did.

Give Son the night off v Dortmund and start Moura imo. Son could do with a break before the Southampton game and Moura deserves a go because we have been pretty turd in the last 3 games.

What chance has he got to adapt if he never plays?

Maybe the writing was on the wall early doors when he hardly got a sniff in the first 5 months he was here.

You have to earn game time on the training pitch first and foremost and if he isn't getting played I can only imagine he isn't doing enough in that regard.

Both upgradeable but Lamela has more to his game than just head down run at defenders imo

But he isn’t effective

Show him wide and he is like a crab

He is one we could sell for decent money to an Italian side and use it wisely get someone with pace and skills who can use his other foot

But he isn’t effective

Show him wide and he is like a crab

He is one we could sell for decent money to an Italian side and use it wisely get someone with pace and skills who can use his other foot

Moura isn't effective either, probably less so even but he runs with the ball so people think he is

Back