• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lottery Jackpot

If I win I'm going to develop a system where I throw absurd amounts of money at friends to do silly tasks. You'll have to earn in it some sort of debased way.

popgroup.jpg

Has this been claimed yet?

Anyways, it's not quite $600M after tax, although its more than enough to drown in coke and hookers for life. Apparently you can have a lump sum upfront or per year payments.

On the English lotto my mum once had four numbers and the bonus ball, and was one number away from having five numbers and the bonus ball. She got ?ú54, if she had got that fifth number it would have been well over ?ú100,000. It does seem a bit disproportionately weighted towards the jackpot end. That said, if I got all six numbers I wouldn't be feeling sorry for all the people who only got five!

Most I've had is four.

Remember distinctly once watching round the in-laws, and the first 3 balls that came out I had, needless to say I was a tadge excited and started getting sweaty palms and a surreal feeling.... then the fourth, fifth and sixth numbers were dropped and normality was restored - great feeling though... and I did win a tenner, meh.

Mate of mine who I played football with was ecstatic that he won 3K with 5 balls I tried reasoning I would have been mighty tinkled - okay Christmas was easier that year for him and he got a new TV but he was one ball away from not working again... 1 ball!!

Back