• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lorenzo Insigne

Cochise

Steve Carr
http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/spurs/transfer-talk/news/spurs-to-sign-insigne_154467.html

A young wide forward/winger who currently plays for Napoli. I've watched a few games from Serie A this season and he has impressed me. He's quick, can spot a pass and isn't afraid to shoot. That said his stats for the year aren't that impressive although he did bag a brace in the first twenty minutes of the Coppa Italia.

Any thoughts from people who have watched him more regularly. At a reported price of £16m is he going to be a hit or not?

He's very hard working, all-action style of player. He's a bit of an Andros Townsend though, he's a lone maverick who likes to get the ball, dribble and shoot, but right now his shooting or final ball isn't very effective IMO.

Would need some good coaching but could be a good signing. It certainly wouldn't be dull watching him and I think Napoli would be willing to let him go for the right price.

Is a handsome chap too, so could be bringing a decent bird/wife with him to the lane

250026037.jpg

Confused.. Worth 16 million but scored just 2 in 34 appearances?

I'm going to need a YouTube vid here or something

Quality player. Haven't watched him loads this season but he seems to have had a reasonable year. Quick and a bit of a handful, would be the right sort of signing for us in terms of looking to the future. Signing him and having Lamela could see us be very, very dangerous going forward in 2-3 seasons time when they truly have settled and are moving into their mid-20s.

Ok i've watch his youtube videos and i want him in. Potential huge upgrade on Lennon.

i'd say from what i've just seen he's worth 13.5m. Sell Livermore and Lennon and make it happen Levy.

Ok i've watch his youtube videos and i want him in. Potential huge upgrade on Lennon.

i'd say from what i've just seen he's worth 13.5m. Sell Livermore and Lennon and make it happen Levy.

Livermore will probably go given Hull's ardent interest in him and his own desire for regular football, but Lennon isn't going anywhere. He's English, home-grown, puts in a shift defensively and is happy to be here given that he's hit his ceiling and thus Tottenham is about as good as it gets for him club-wise. All that makes him an irreplaceable asset in my eyes.

It is a bit of a shame that we're letting Livermore go though. He would have been a great back-up/rotation option for Sandro. Still, best of luck to him.

About Insigne, he's great (and an AM three of Insigne-Eriksen-Lamela has me drooling) but if we get Rafa (which I'm hoping we do) he isn't coming. De Laurentiis isn't letting two of his team's core components leave in one summer.

Back