• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Loony Left

Chich, it is based on a million true stories

I know i know. But go on the guardian website and read the stories about the benefit cut and how people are beating up disabled people using disabled parking spaces because "they do not look disabled enough" and read some of the comments left there. It is amazing to me that none of those people have never worked or come across someone like in the video. I know it is a fictional character though the actress has done a very good job because you can not be sure.

Loony left, i hate the left, i dare you to go read the guardian and the stories on disabled benefits. It makes my angry because everyone knows people really suffering who have something wrong with them need to be helped, but the left seem to want to defend everyone.

I even read a few comments on there left by people that said people claiming disability benefits should not even have to be checked by a doctor, and to think these people have a pop at daily mail readers. I maintian that the only newspaper i buy is the racing post and i do not know why i do that as the racing post website is better then any other newspapers website.

I even read a few comments on there left by people that said people claiming disability benefits should not even have to be checked by a doctor, and to think these people have a pop at daily mail readers. I maintian that the only newspaper i buy is the racing post and i do not know why i do that as the racing post website is better then any other newspapers website.

I know a car mechanic that got done for assaulting a bus driver. Nasty piece of work he is.

Used to run a garage from his home. Everything cash in hand of course.

He has been on disability benefits for decades.

Had a nice 3 bedroom council house too.

Completely able to work. But knows how to play the system.

Back