• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

London kebab shop destroyed....

Boonie

Ramon Vega
In Israeli raid on Hummus.

There have been fresh calls for an immediate ceasefire in the Middle East after an Israeli F16 jet fighter destroyed a kebab shop in Upton Park, East London, leaving the proprietor and 12 customers dead. This is believed to be a tragic mix-up caused by the pilot telling his flight commander to ‘Get me some hummus’.

‘Tariq, the geezer who owned it, was an absolute diamond and did the best donner with chili sauce and hummus for miles around,’ said eye-witness Tony Summers, a local greengrocer. ‘Gawd knows what I’m going to do at lunchtimes now. I’ll probably have to get the old woman to make me a packed lunch or something.’

Paul Gascoigne has reportedly been taking into hiding in case any other Israeli jets mistakenly attack Gazza. However, the former England star has protested that this is unnecessary, adding ‘Howay man, ah nivver played for West Ham y’knaa’.

Back