• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lionel Messi

Well as no one else has done it...well done Lionel Messi for being the greatest goal scorer ever. A true footballing demi GHod.

Beautiful touch from Iniesta to set up the 2nd.

Sexy little assist from Iniesta for Messi's second goal.

We talk of getting a player that can score 20-25 goals in a season and that little guy scores 86 goals in a year, mind blowing simply mind blowing

Sexy little assist from Iniesta for Messi's second goal.

We talk of getting a player that can score 20-25 goals in a season and that little guy scores 86 goals in a year, mind blowing simply mind blowing
Iniesta just hit another mid-air backheel pass that was simply amazing.

Messi is the best player in the world.

tumblr_le3z01eAUi1qdodh0.gif

[video=youtube;vY6m8sOjenU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vY6m8sOjenU[/video]

Fantastic player. He makes it look so easy. The only thing he's missing is the World Cup trophy - other than that, he's won everything he can win, and he keeps setting records. World's best player ever? Hard to day. But he's certainly up there.

I actually feel a little sorry for C. Ronaldo, because if it hadn't been for Messi, he would be getting so much more praise than he is today.

What a hero, so glad that such a player is playing when I'm able to appreciate it. He's not my favourite player in the last decade or so, but he's most certainly the best in the period.

86 goals (+) in a single year? Outstanding.

Fantastic player. He makes it look so easy. The only thing he's missing is the World Cup trophy - other than that, he's won everything he can win, and he keeps setting records. World's best player ever? Hard to day. But he's certainly up there.

I actually feel a little sorry for C. Ronaldo, because if it hadn't been for Messi, he would be getting so much more praise than he is today.

The whole world should feel sorry for Ronaldo, poor guy...

Hmmm i wouldn't bet on it. Theres still some of the opinion Ronaldo is a better player than Messi for some strange reason.
The main argument is that Ronaldo has done the business in the Premier League and is therefore a better player. Yet Messi has out-performed him in the same league for the last few seasons when Ronaldo is at the time of his game. I think a lot of people that think Ronaldo is better know less about football. He's not as intelligent as Messi, and is not so much of a team player IMO.

Hmmm i wouldn't bet on it. Theres still some of the opinion Ronaldo is a better player than Messi for some strange reason.

If I could choose one for Spurs it would be Ronaldo. I'm not saying he's a better forward than Messi, but his physical attributes offer things that Messi can't do, he's very good in the air when defending set pieces for example.

If I could choose one for Spurs it would be Ronaldo. I'm not saying he's a better forward than Messi, but his physical attributes offer things that Messi can't do, he's very good in the air when defending set pieces for example.

You do that mate, I'll settle for Messi banging in a hatrick every game

He also doesn't look like a squashed bullfrog

Back