• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lets sign Lanzini

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Not just because it would totally fcuk off the spammers.

He looks a real good prospect, good close control, speed and shooting. Also he plays for some club out in the middle east and am sure he would rather come to the prem and join his fellow countrymen Poch and Lamela.

Reminds me a little of Perez at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, think we should get him now as he is going to get better and better and end up out of our league.

Anyway that is my thoughts on the matter.

Not just because it would totally fcuk off the spammers.

He looks a real good prospect, good close control, speed and shooting. Also he plays for some club out in the middle east and am sure he would rather come to the prem and join his fellow countrymen Poch and Lamela.

Reminds me a little of Perez at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, think we should get him now as he is going to get better and better and end up out of our league.

Anyway that is my thoughts on the matter.
I'm not sure that we can.... I think The Canning Town Bingo and Social club have a contract to buy him for an agreed fee that is unbreakable by both the selling club and the player.

They have a contract in place with his signature and the clubs on it apparently.. They are holding off signing just in case of injury.

fcuk em, saints thought they were getting toby. Other clubs have screwed with us in the past, if we want to become one of te big boys we got to start acting like them, so we buy this kid, never play him ruin his career then we go round and bend that bitch from the appretnice over the desk and do her in the arse while telling her to fcuking well enjoy it because this is the future BECAUSE THIS IS TOTTENHAM and were here to stay, pull out and spray all over her blouse, doing it over the blouse is better then the b**bs because she will have to go home and change.

fcuk em, saints thought they were getting toby. Other clubs have screwed with us in the past, if we want to become one of te big boys we got to start acting like them, so we buy this kid, never play him ruin his career then we go round and bend that bitch from the appretnice over the desk and do her in the arse while telling her to fcuking well enjoy it because this is the future BECAUSE THIS IS TOTTENHAM and were here to stay, pull out and spray all over her blouse, doing it over the blouse is better then the b**bs because she will have to go home and change.
I'm in.

What I love above this message is that it's censors boobs!

Back