• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

League One & Two Play-Off Finals..

Pleased for Crewe ...I have no affiliation whatsoever for them, except that their name sticks with me from childhood after learning about us beating them 13-2 in the Cup... always had a soft spot for their 'soft underbelly' after that!

...and of course, Dario Gradi has single-handedly kept England's youth system going for years!!!

lot of rumours about him in cheshire, i know a couple of guys from there

Isn't Gradi their DoF now? He's been trying to get a head coach in for some time, occasionally taking the reins himself.

What, rumours rumours...? ...like the Wengery type of rumours?

yep, know a couple who own a hotel in nantwich and the rumours have been there for years, strong rumours as well. Remember when the stuff came out about dave jones they all thought it would be Gradi the press were talking about.

That is not to say anything has happened but have been strong rumours following him round for years.

Back