• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

League Away tickets

jonners

Paul Konchesky
Hi All, i didn't renew my membership for this season but can i still buy tickets from the club on general sale,
ive been on the website but it only gives options for members.

Do i need to renew my membership to be able to buy tickets??

Hi All, i didn't renew my membership for this season but can i still buy tickets from the club on general sale,
ive been on the website but it only gives options for members.

Do i need to renew my membership to be able to buy tickets??

Not many away games go to general sale IIRC. so I would say yes you do/

Can only think of Wigan and Sunderland that have gone to GS in recent seasons.

Not many away games go to general sale IIRC. so I would say yes you do/

Can only think of Wigan and Sunderland that have gone to GS in recent seasons.

What he said. Technically, I think the answer is no. However in practice, few away games go to general sale.

I don't have a membership ethier and was looking at Sunderland away 7th December, thinking of booking flights what do you think the chances are of picking up a few tickets?

I don't have a membership ethier and was looking at Sunderland away 7th December, thinking of booking flights what do you think the chances are of picking up a few tickets?

That's one I'd imagine you'd have a decent chance for. You'll still be gambling though.

That's one I'd imagine you'd have a decent chance for. You'll still be gambling though.

This exactly.

In the past Sunderand tickets have gone to general sale. But, at present the time and date of this fixture is not confirmed as we still await Sky and BT choices for live games in December.
IIRC this fixture has been televised for the last 2 seasons, so chances are it could be again, so dont rule out it being a Monday night either

I thought this only applied to home match tickets? Or have I got it wrong?

yeah it is mis-read the the title,but other clubs have linked up with stub hub too,so i presume you can buy tickets this way when spurs are playing away with these clubs.

heres sunderland away,but of course you are sitting in the home section.

http://www.stubhub.co.uk/sunderland...underland-stadium-of-light-7-12-2013-4308382/

http://www.stubhub.co.uk/english-premiership-football-tickets/

Back