• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2015/16

Dear Editor

I'd like to report hearing the first lesser-brained Twunt of February

Yours

N Ornary Thologist

Twunt says we will lose, Merson & Owen picked us to win ....

fudge .. the state of English sport media, Twunt, Merson & Owen ....

Twunt says we will lose, Merson & Owen picked us to win ....

fudge .. the state of English sport media, Twunt, Merson & Owen ....

Embarrassing, isn't it?

Then Sherwood and Wright on MOTD the other week - who between the pair of them could barely string together a sentence of cohesive, properly articulated English.

Anyway I agree with the others, I'm actually quite pleased when Twunt predicts us to lose... he is so often wrong these days.

Tottenham v Watford

After losing four league games in a row at the start of the year, Watford have started to pick up again.

Tottenham are absolutely flying, though. Along with West Ham they have taken 13 points from their last six games, making them the form teams in the top flight.

With Jan Vertonghen sidelined, how Kevin Wimmer and Toby Alderweireld cope with Hornets strikers Troy Deeney and Odion Ighalo will play a big part in deciding the outcome.

But I am going to back Spurs to pick up another three points.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

'E's takin' the tinkle, there, isn't he?

No acknowledgement of the finest defence in the league. No acknowledgement of the best goal differential in the league. No acknowledgment of how defence is a team game and having Christian Eriksen nipping at your heels and depriving you of time and space is just as important as heading away a cross into the box.

No mention made of the finest gardien de but dans tous le monde. Souffrance! Quel une tete de merde. No mention made of Spurs own astonishing goal scoring abilities. Just some pathetic whibbling about how it's all down to coping with Watford's strikers.

THIS is exactly the sort of smug, fearful, envious and presumptive schithead we've all come to know and mock.

Emirates Marketing Project v Tottenham (16:15 GMT)

I don't think the fact the Emirates Marketing Project players knew Manuel Pellegrini is going to be replaced by Pep Guardiola had anything to do with their poor performance against Leicester last week.

City were outmuscled, out-thought and outpaced. They were second best in all areas and, apart from Sergio Aguero, their players were unbelievably ordinary.

They cannot afford to be as bad again, because this is their biggest game of the season when it comes to the title race.

If Tottenham go to Etihad Stadium and roll them over, then City might not be able to recover.

It is going to be hard for City because, along with the attacking threat of Harry Kane and Dele Alli, Tottenham's success is based on a top-class goalkeeper in Hugo Lloris and a very good defence.

But I actually see a few goals in this game, and I think the points will be shared.

Lawro's prediction: 2-2

1olzqv.png

Tottenham v Swansea (14:05 GMT)

Tottenham played poorly against Crystal Palace and are out of the FA Cup but I am not reading too much into that performance, or the result.

People will ask 'are they tired?' especially because they play in the Europa League again ahead of this weekend, but they just had one bad game.

I don't expect the same to happen against Swansea, who are still teetering a bit above the drop zone.

Capital One Cup final: Liverpool v Emirates Marketing Project (16:30 GMT)

Roberto Firmino, Philippe Coutinho and Daniel Sturridge

Jurgen Klopp

City have got the better players but I think this will be one of those games where Liverpool's manager gets them over the line.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

Capital One Cup final: Liverpool v Emirates Marketing Project (16:30 GMT)

Roberto Firmino, Philippe Coutinho and Daniel Sturridge

Jurgen Klopp

City have got the better players but I think this will be one of those games where Liverpool's manager gets them over the line.

Lawro's prediction: 2-10
There! I fixed it!

Tottenham v Swansea (14:05 GMT)

Tottenham played poorly against Crystal Palace and are out of the FA Cup but I am not reading too much into that performance, or the result.

People will ask 'are they tired?' especially because they play in the Europa League again ahead of this weekend, but they just had one bad game.

I don't expect the same to happen against Swansea, who are still teetering a bit above the drop zone.

Did we play poorly? really? He also said before a recent game that we do not shoot at the goal enough (or something along those lines)...

Back