• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Man Standing 2012/13 - Game 3

I might be being really thick, but if you can only vote for each team once and there's 20 teams in 38 gameweeks, wont you run out of teams after gameweek 20?

I might be being really thick, but if you can only vote for each team once and there's 20 teams in 38 gameweeks, wont you run out of teams after gameweek 20?

i like your confidence but if anyone guesses a winner 20 weeks on the spin i'll eat my hat :lol:

but in that unlikely scenario, week 21 will see the 20 teams reset

Well I have to say that in the unlikely scenario that I'm still in it after 19 games then I forfeit my turn in advance ;)

i like your confidence but if anyone guesses a winner 20 weeks on the spin i'll eat my hat :lol:

but in that unlikely scenario, week 21 will see the 20 teams reset

So are you going to keep track of which posters have picked which teams every week?

I PICK FULHAM.

I did not realise you could pick the same team as others. Any chance i can swap to City?

Back