• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last half hour

SpursLodge

Nicola Berti
Not sure how many goals we've conceded at the end of games but it's really starting to tinkle me off how often we've been winning or drawing at about 60 minutes only to end up letting a goal or two in and ruining it. Off the top of my head I can think of Chelsea, Norwich twice, Panathinaikos, West Brom, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and to some extent Southampton although it didn't cost us it did ruin my enjoyment of the game.

What's going on here, is it just that teams know we aren't that good defensively and are eventually breaking us down or is it a fitness or tactics issue? Is it simply that we don't have an out ball and therefore can't deal with pressure or is there a mentality issue that we think the job's done when it isn't. Can't remember the last time we spanked a team, we seem to start well and instead of finishing a team by getting 3,4 or 5 goals we let them back in.

Spurs Premier League Goals Scored

2 1-15 mins
2 16-30 mins
2 31-45 mins
0 45+ mins
6 First Half Goals Scored

4 46-60 mins
6 61-75 mins
1 75-90 mins
0 90+ mins
11 Second Half Goals Scored

Spurs Premier League Goals Conceded