• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last day in the army today for me

Yid (Israel)

Carlo Cudicini
Very happy that I did it but also happy that my 3 years are finished and I'm free to do what I want. Was a combat fighter and then commander.
Sad to leave good friends behind though obviously.

NOT INTENDED AS A POLITICS THREAD, JUST WANTED TO SHARE huge part of my life over and great things await, I'm planning my travelling for the next year, going to the US for 3 months in the summer and then maybe south america before I come home and start school :)

Why don't you reward yourself with a trip to White Hart Lane, the world famous home of the Spurs?

I'd buy you a pint

Congratulations mate.

Was it a sort of being called up and having to do it kind of thing? All my friends from Israel have done that, has gave them real life experience and skills they wouldn't learn anywhere else.

Don't think it'd work in this country as our army can't really take on the amount of dingdonghead kids we have and they wouldn't really want to either

Congratulations - whilst on my recent travelling exploits i met and traveled with several Israelis, who had all just finished their time in the Army - didn't really come up in conversation much, but i couldn't ever imagine having to go through that. a lot of Israelis tend to shy away from outsiders whilst away, but the ones we come across who were open to socializing were great people - and i have to say some of your women are stunning ;)

if you go to Colombia make sure you visit the Israeli 'hostel' in Cartagena, thank me later

Last edited:
Why don't you reward yourself with a trip to White Hart Lane, the world famous home of the Spurs?

I'd buy you a pint

:lol:I've been to WHL 3 times, once when I was 13 (fell in love with Spurs then) 3-0 against Everton, once just before the army (told myself I have to see an NLD before if something happens to me :lol:) 0-0 feb 2009, and last time was against Inter in the group stages... took my brother with me the last time and now he's Spurs too.
Anyway I may very well take you up on that offer, if not this season then probably the next.

Congratulations mate.

Was it a sort of being called up and having to do it kind of thing? All my friends from Israel have done that, has gave them real life experience and skills they wouldn't learn anywhere else.

Don't think it'd work in this country as our army can't really take on the amount of dingdonghead kids we have and they wouldn't really want to either

Everyone in Israel that turns 18 has to serve, guys do 3 years and girls 2. And it was a very meaningful and overall good experience!
Congratulations - whilst on my recent travelling exploits i met and traveled with several Israelis, who had all just finished their time in the Army - didn't really come up in conversation much, but i couldn't ever imagine having to go through that. a lot of Israelis tend to shy away from outsiders whilst away, but the ones we come across who were open to socializing were great people - and i have to say some of your women are stunning ;)

if you go to Colombia make sure you visit the Israeli 'hostel' in Cartagena, thank me later
:lol:almost every Israeli released soldier go to south america or the east for the "after army trip", it's very common, think I'll probably do it too, Sounds like a lot of fun

Last edited:
Well done for completing your service. I think you have come out at a good time. What with Iran doing what they are doing it could all kick off.

3 of my first cousins did the service and lots of other long distance relatives have. It really sets a person up for a good future. They teach you so much. I was very tempted a few years ago to do a year in the army but eventually got a good break in my career in england so decided to stay.

I was in Israel last summer and spoke to lots of soldiers, well rounded people from my experience.

About half my mates are gonna have some participation in the IDF when they're older. My sister trained in it for her gap year. She said it was a good experience, but obviously she didn't fight.

Well done

EDIT: Just out of curiosity, let's say another war did kick off in Israel, would you be conscripted again?

Last edited:
Because I'm in the reserves now and will be until i'm 45 (which is 24 years from now) then absolutely, will be right back there if theres a war (and 2-3 weeks a year if there isn't one)

I worked in Israel for a while on a Kibbutz.

The best looking women I have ever seen over there.

Yes you get a few nice women down there with the full package

I found that the Israeli girls have AMAZING bodies but facially not as good.

So many of them have MASSIVE tits! this is down to the Hummus (food) they eat according to a local taxi driver hahah.

Didnt know where to look when i was on the beach.. TITS everywhere!

WOW I remember you posting a goodbye thread when you were about to set off.. 3 years... Jeez

You guys have a good memory... Some may also remember that I started in the Navy but ended up in the army :)

And re the Israeli girls, don't see it myself though I might just be used to them (For me the best looking girls I've seen were in Amsterdam)

You guys have a good memory... Some may also remember that I started in the Navy but ended up in the army :)

And re the Israeli girls, don't see it myself though I might just be used to them (For me the best looking girls I've seen were in Amsterdam)

Not just the dam, Netherlands in general. Every one's a leggy blonde. I do quite like the Netherlands.

Well done for completing your service. I think you have come out at a good time. What with Iran doing what they are doing it could all kick off.

3 of my first cousins did the service and lots of other long distance relatives have. It really sets a person up for a good future. They teach you so much. I was very tempted a few years ago to do a year in the army but eventually got a good break in my career in england so decided to stay.

I was in Israel last summer and spoke to lots of soldiers, well rounded people from my experience.

It's different in Israel. People are proud of their soldiers. Here parents resent their children joining the army. In Israel it makes them proud.

When I was in Israel in year 7 all the women would say to me "You'll come back when you're 18 and join the army, yes?", though unfortunately I always said no, because I'm British, and I'm not one of these raging Zionists like everybody else I'm friends with, however I'm pro-Israel of course.

Not just the dam, Netherlands in general. Every one's a leggy blonde. I do quite like the Netherlands.

Couldn't agree more... However there's one that always one that sticks out for me:

Sylvie-Van-der-Vaart-7_display_image.jpg

Congrats mate, hope life outside the army pans out well for you. Took me a while to adjust but I finally found my feet and with a recent promotion in my job I have no regrets leaving the Army now. Left behind some great friends, certainly cut from a different cloth to the kind of mates you make in civvy street thats for sure. But some great memories and the Army really set me up for life from a teen that was goin nowhere fast. I hope that you get from it what I did and good luck for the future

Very happy that I did it but also happy that my 3 years are finished and I'm free to do what I want. Was a combat fighter and then commander.
Sad to leave good friends behind though obviously.

NOT INTENDED AS A POLITICS THREAD, JUST WANTED TO SHARE huge part of my life over and great things await, I'm planning my travelling for the next year, going to the US for 3 months in the summer and then maybe south america before I come home and start school :)

Hopefully you've grown up a bit in those 3 years.

Back