• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Laser Eye Surgery

my advice would be to take the "business equation" out of the thought process.

if you are happy to do it, happy with the surgeon and surgery etc and happy to pay the price - then you ready to go ahead.

not forgetting to schedule it in after the season's finished. Imagine going in the day or day before we win the league #-o

I got this done last friday. Basic LASIK, so wasn't too outrageous the price. I told them when i got my consultation done that I would sort the procedure in my own time, and to not pester me ringing all the time etc. Started getting text messages a few weeks after, offering money off. Ignored them, got more messages, offering more Money off. Eventually got ?ú350 off the ?ú795 it would have cost. No interest, nothing to pay for 3 months. Cushty.

The procedure is easy, no feeling. If your squeamish, it might be tough, but it's mind over matter. Over in a couple of minutes. Well worth doing.

Said it a few times on here, but laser eye surgery was the best thing I've ever spent money on.

Waking up and being able to see everything clearly without having to fudge about with lenses / glasses is worth a few grand of anyone's money.

I'm assuming no Wavefront or Intralase?

No, mine was the very basic one. And I can only echo what Leeds Spur has said. I know it's sounds ridiculous and vain, but I feel a lot happier and more confident now my visions crystal clear

Been reading reviews, a fair few people seem to have bad things to say about Optical Express and Optimax.

I'm considering it but don't think I would go anywhere besides Moorfields even if it adds a couple thousand to the price. Seems like thats where people go to get their surgery corrected if other clinics screw it up too.

Back