• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Laptop problems

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Thinking I might be starting the New Year with a broken laptop. :(

I had it on the arm of the sofa & accidentally knocked it on the floor. I tried to boot up the laptop and I'm left with a blank screen, Caps Lock light on and fan going over time.

Anything I can try to get it working again?

Switch off switch on

Failing that

Smack it a few times

Failing that

Bury it and get a new one

FFS! It's a decent laptop too, and not really the time to have the money to afford to replace it.

As the fans go on immediately, I'm leaving it off for couple hours in the vague hope that the problem is connected with over heating but sadly I doubt it.

This message is sent from my laptop...

It works again :D I can't understand why it works with the solution that I tried but... it works! :D

You know you like to print my posts off, hang them on your walls and proclaim to all that they're literary art ;)

Back