• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kylian Mbappe

Liverpool bound it seems !!
Imagine the crap we're going to have to hear from their fans if they sign him !!

But wasn't he not signing a contract so Madrid would take him next year? He'll be in exactly the same position next summer if he signs a one year extension. Will he sign another one year contract then?

But wasn't he not signing a contract so Madrid would take him next year? He'll be in exactly the same position next summer if he signs a one year extension. Will he sign another one year contract then?
No idea, but I'd assume they have agreed on a buyout clause. He comes back into the fold and doesn't waste a year of his career and PSG doesn't lose him for nothing.

If Madrid continue showing an interest in this guy after he has mugged them off twice then they are fudging stupid.

He’s not mugged them off at all has he? If Madrid want to buy MBappe then they can make PSG an offer for him commensurate with the player’s talent.
The last time he was available he said he would join Madrid and told them he would go, then he changed his mind and Stayed at PSG and was offered the role of transfer management. He then done it again 2 seasons later.

I'm sure Levy has a loan to buy offer put in where we subsidise his wages, only to the extent that we can profit from shiry sales, plus appearances bonuses that we can manage so that we it won't have to be paid. Over to PSG now.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

The last time he was available he said he would join Madrid and told them he would go, then he changed his mind and Stayed at PSG and was offered the role of transfer management. He then done it again 2 seasons later.
The only way Madrid (or any club) know they are getting a player is if the players signs a contract. As far as I know MBappe has never got to the point of being out of contract at PSG?….

Therefore Real Madrid (or any other club) need to make PSG a transfer offer that PSG find agreeable instead of making noises in the media trying to persuade the player to wait out his contract and be available on a free.

Back