• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Funnily enough, not one my better games of late yesterday, but was happy enough to get out of there with that contribution. Impressed with your figures mate, 8 goals in one match???????!!!

I make it sound better than it is though im afraid lol. What i mean to say is that i scored 8 goals in a practice match with a load of fat fudgers ;) .

Last edited:
My stats so far this season are:

5 games/3 goals/9 assists.

That's fudging Ballon D'or form right there, irrespective of the fact its 7-a-side in NZ...

Manchester United have signed a 7-year shirt sponsorship with Chevrolet starting from the 2014/15 season.

Manchester United sign seven-year £25m-a-year shirt sponsorship deal with US carmaker Chevrolet

Manchester United have surpassed Barcelona’s £125m world record shirt sponsorship deal with the Qatar Foundation by striking a seven-year shirt agreement with Chevrolet worth in excess of £25m-a-year.

United, whose current £20m-a-year shirt deal with the American insurance giant Aon still has two seasons left to run, will begin their partnership with Chevrolet, who signed a lower-level partnership deal with United just six weeks ago, at the start of the 2014-15 campaign.

With the club’s owners, the Glazer family, preparing to float a portion of their stake in United on the New York Stock Exchange, the agreement with US car manufacturer General Motors – owners of Chevrolet – could prove significant in terms of raising awareness of the club, and confidence in its financial situation, ahead of the planned flotation

United’s deal takes the club to the top of the shirt deal table ahead of European heavyweights Barcelona and Bayern Munich, whose agreement with Deutsche Telekom is worth an annual £23m.

Exact figures have not been disclosed by United or Chevrolet, but it is understood that the deal is worth in the region of £28m-a-year and that the deal was accelerated by General Motors following the impact of United’s visit to China last week for the Chevrolet Cup tie against Shanghai Shenhua in Shanghai.

Aon, who paid almost half of the £80m sponsorship fee to United in their first year of their agreement, did not counter a rival offer to Chevrolet in order to extend their deal, but they are to continue their association with United through the club’s charitable foundation.

United Commercial Director, Richard Arnold, said: “This is a fantastic, long-term deal for the club.

“We have been partners with Chevrolet for only six weeks, but already they have produced some fantastic ideas that will benefit both the partnership and our 659 million followers around the world.

“They are a key partner on our current tour and I know they have enjoyed experiencing the buzz generated by our fanatical support and the sell-out crowds in South Africa, China, and Europe.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/9438661/Manchester-United-sign-seven-year-25m-a-year-shirt-sponsorship-deal-with-US-carmaker-Chevrolet.html

But we've still got Aurasma, right? We're coining it in from Aurasma, ain't we...? Meh, man Utd, who's worried about them and their global brand domination???

10% of the world's population are United fans. :lol: There are some VERY casual ones in that number.

But we've still got Aurasma, right? We're coining it in from Aurasma, ain't we...? Meh, man Utd, who's worried about them and their global brand domination???
Indeed

The rich get richer with some Yankee back hander deal where Glazer promises to drive a Chevy, meanwhile Spurs are getting sponsored by Tonka Toys...

I'm not sure a 7 year deal is that great, while £25m-a-year is an excellent deal now, is it really in 5 years time, even more so in 7 years?

Might have been better to do a £15-20m a year for 3 years, then renew at better rates.

Back on topic, AVB and training staff seem to have a white version of away kit w/gray chevrons on the back, nice, see if I post pic of it later.

Back on topic, AVB and training staff seem to have a white version of away kit w/gray chevrons on the back, nice, see if I post pic of it later.

Pretty sure that's the white UA training top, it's available in the Spurs shop. I have the grey one, it's great for training in.

I'm not sure a 7 year deal is that great, while £25m-a-year is an excellent deal now, is it really in 5 years time, even more so in 7 years?

Might have been better to do a £15-20m a year for 3 years, then renew at better rates.

Good point. One thing I like about Levy is that he never seems to sign up for more than 3 or 4 years, probably to ensure he gets good value by being able to renew after this time.
As you say, long deals can be a risk - look at the scums Emirates deal for a good example.

Is rumoured that a large amount of it has been paid up front to help with the clearing of debt.

So even if they could have gotten better rates after three years, more importantly they may be paying significantly less interest...

Can't believe this Aurasma stuff. The app is so brick it could've been made by a 14 year old, it doesn't work properly and it's obviously not a finished product, and they pay millions to be on our shirt.

Is rumoured that a large amount of it has been paid up front to help with the clearing of debt.

So even if they could have gotten better rates after three years, more importantly they may be paying significantly less interest...

United got half of one of their recent deals paid up front. I think it was the £80m AON deal.

has anyone purchased the training jackets? I'm wondering about 1/2 zip one. I've always been a large but these look to be running smaller than the jerseys. cheers.

I still want the AVB white Polo shirt... fudging simple and CLASS!

anyone know where I can get one, or do I just need to put a ****erel sticker on a plain UA Polo-t-shirt???

EDIT:

CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STILL BLANK OUT THE C O C K in ****erel... WTF's the matter with you? We're all fudging grown up's on here...
who the fudge is C O C K E R E L supposed to be offending exactly?

Now if you decided to ***-out the ARSE in Arsenal, you may have a case! ...and yet that's there for all to see!! ARSE ARSE ARSE!!!

summit's seriously wrong with the admin on this site if you can't say ****... C O C K EREL!!

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE MY C O C K E R E L AND BE PROUD OF IT!!! (yes, I know what I meant!)

SORT IT AAAAAAAAAHT!

Last edited:
Back