• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

nike.jpg

Attachments

• nike.jpg
    nike.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 14
All-White's All Right!

Did you know that Spurs haven't lost a match playing in our all-white kit since the 0-1 home defeat by Wigan Athletic on 3rd November...

A1764_zps3ab7747f.jpg

...that's a run of 13 matches with 9 wins and 4 draws.

Re: All-White's All Right!

So we've worn the Home kit 23 times and the Away kit once lol

I thought you only had to where a 3rd kit a couple times to justify having it, why have we made it the unofficial Away choice?
Bit annoying for those kids who wear the Blue kit but never see their team wear it!

So we've worn the Home kit 23 times and the Away kit once lol

I thought you only had to where a 3rd kit a couple times to justify having it, why have we made it the unofficial Away choice?
Bit annoying for those kids who wear the Blue kit but never see their team wear it!

I actually don't mind the third kit that much (tinkle stains ftw!), but maybe someone decided the blue kit looks too much like the training top.

Triffic statisic.

I like the blue-white-white combo we won in at Sunderland. Clean and classy. All of our blue and white kits are.

Black and grey, not so much.

Has anyone seen any new mock ups of what our kit may look like for next season? I know it's only February, and the launch will probably be at least 4 months away - but the mock ups and leaked designs tend to be floating around from now. I've had a gander and can't seem to find anything, but they always make for interesting viewing and usually create a decent debate.

Has anyone seen any new mock ups of what our kit may look like for next season? I know it's only February, and the launch will probably be at least 4 months away - but the mock ups and leaked designs tend to be floating around from now. I've had a gander and can't seem to find anything, but they always make for interesting viewing and usually create a decent debate.

We always seem to be months behind other clubs when it comes to new kit design being revealed and new kits being on sale. Even when it comes to new kit design being leaked.

Suit You Sir!

A1783_zpsc120d023.jpg

T.M.Lewin has provided the formal suits that our players will wear as they head off for the Europa League Round of 32, second leg against Lyon on Thursday.

Long-established Jermyn Street shirt maker and tailor, T.M.Lewin, has kitted out both players and staff with an exclusive hand finished tailored suit, shirt and tie, as part of a new sartorial partnership that will continue throughout the 2012-13 season.

This is not the first time that T.M.Lewin has collaborated with a leading luminary from the world of sport. The company is already Official Formal Wear Provider to The England Cricket Team and provides official suits, ties and shirts to both the Welsh Football Association and the Irish FA.

Andre Villas-Boas, Head Coach at Tottenham Hotspur, said: “Everyone at the Club has been pleased with the quality of the T.M.Lewin Official Club suits when travelling to away games in the Europa League. T.M. Lewin have worked closely with the Club to ensure the highest quality suits have been provided to meet the needs of all the coaching staff and the players."

Geoff Quinn, CEO at T.M.Lewin said: "Like us, Tottenham Hotspur has a proud and distinguished history and to this day, play with a quality and style that appeals to those who appreciate how football should be played. We are delighted to be associated with such a great club and wish them luck for the upcoming match against Lyon."

Re: Suit You Sir!

Wow im impressed, seems we are following in man uniteds path and getting sponsors for different parts of the club, i i hope we can get a different sponsor for the training tops we were in the training ground.

Do you remember the awful white ones liverpool wore for the cup final a few years ago.

Back