• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

They are amazing, although the under armour logo is side ways!

Cheers... Yeah just noticed that lol oh well fudge it. Might do Brad and Carlo in the keeper kits later if i can be bothered? With the UA logo the right way round of course ;)

So how come raboner can make better kits on photoshop in one hour (?) than a professional kit making company can make in a year?

Because he's a fan and knows what the fans want in a spurs shirt traditionally... I truely believe theres not much (if any) fan input at all in shirt design unless you support a lower league team

have to say I do not want an all White home kit, only for European games. I like to see us with the Blue shorts so I hope its not an all white one.

have to say I do not want an all White home kit, only for European games. I like to see us with the Blue shorts so I hope its not an all white one.

...have to say, by the sound of things, you may be disappointed (as will I be!)

I am in no way privy to information, nor do I work for Under Armour... but I just get the feeling from the leaked snippets online, that an American company such as UA would deem 'All White' to be more of a positive branding route to take...

I think that we'll wear the home shirt with the away shorts for home league games. Keeping all white for europa league.

The number of Spurs fans who want all-white as our standard kit never ceases to astonish and dismay me. Our domestic kit is white shirt/navy shorts. End of story. No if's, but's or maybe's. You need to screw your head back on if you think otherwise.

The number of Spurs fans who want all-white as our standard kit never ceases to astonish and dismay me. Our domestic kit is white shirt/navy shorts. End of story. No if's, but's or maybe's. You need to screw your head back on if you think otherwise.

All white for Europe only

I think people want a plain white shirt, and blue shorts, rather than blue trim on the shirt. This year's shirt was absolutely perfect.

I think people want a plain white shirt, and blue shorts, rather than blue trim on the shirt. This year's shirt was absolutely perfect.

I liked this years shirt but i prefer a bit of navy trim... Not too much mind, although i really liked the 2010/11 kit. The Kappa blue sleaved kit was bit too much imv.

Plain is all well and good but if UA were to do plain then itd feel like your buying the shirt for the new sponser

Because he's a fan and knows what the fans want in a spurs shirt traditionally... I truely believe theres not much (if any) fan input at all in shirt design unless you support a lower league team

On the old board there was a letter response from the club around the thought process that went into the new kit designs. A lot more goes into it than you'd think or so they say anyway.

On the old board there was a letter response from the club around the thought process that went into the new kit designs. A lot more goes into it than you'd think or so they say anyway.

I remember the letter. It was in response to the fan outrage and petition against the yellow tinkle stains on the home kit for 09/10 season... Where they really listened to what the fans wanted

City had Umbro, who are owned by Nike. They're just changing which logo to use. Funny how many City fans thought they were going to replace United when the change was announced.

this bit doesn't make sense to me. If you are Nike, and own Umbro, why would you take away one of your teams on an Umbro deal to move them to Nike? Seems to me all that would do is lessen your recognition of the Umbro brand worldwide. Nike is already a household name brand everywhere. Umbro has seemingly been lessening its market for quite some time and this will do nothing to help.

Why wouldn't they just continue business as usual and grow both brand names?

All about establishing City as a world brand I guess. Nike are such a trendy brand world wide you will now get kids in the US buying City shirts partly because it is Nike.

And Nike wanting to capitalise on their success and all the glory hunters. As mentioned above, they'll make more money using the Nike brand

From existing Under Armour templates..

spurs1.png
spurs2.png
spurs3.png

Home and away are v.nice.

Back