• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Fair enough.

Best picture I could find in a 2 second search

https://twitter.com/NewYorkRedBulls/status/493170748023119872/photo/1

Thought the GK shirt was worse to be fair. Much more lemon than lime on my river.

Arsenal-14-15-Goalkeeper-Kits.jpg

A lot of those are photoshops not the real thing I think.

Ours still not been released but I believe this is it...

BtVXfEJIIAARUW_.jpg

Better than the abomination we had last year but still pretty crap.

A lot of those are photoshops not the real thing I think.

Ours still not been released but I believe this is it...

BtVXfEJIIAARUW_.jpg

Better than the abomination we had last year but still pretty crap.

Must be a little annoying supporting a team like Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Sunderland, Celtic etc as the kit barely changes :lol:

For me QPR, Emirates Marketing Project, Leicester and West Ham's kits are head and shoulders above the rest, we are not the worst but we are in the relegation places that's for sure

I do like the Manure kits and I dont mind the Chevvy logo. I like the blue kit. Theyre all simple kits.

Man ****ty is awesome as per usual.

Id love for us to have "cleaner" kits. And no company makes as clean kits as Nike. They do it plain and simple.

So im crossing my fingers that Nike wants in after UA.

Anyone know of any websites i can find cheap replica shirts? i'm open to "unofficial" replica's aswell ;).

Anyone know of any websites i can find cheap replica shirts? i'm open to "unofficial" replica's aswell ;).

Are you after current shirts or classic ones? I got a Netherlands '74 replica from ebay for £20 recently. That's where I get most classic shirts from

Back