• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Well were you expecting us to be in the top 7 kit deals in Europe?

i dont expect Arse to be earning 20 mill per year extra than us from their kit deal. I think Under Armour got the best end of the deal with us. Dont know what Levy was doing when he signed that deal

Spurs are small fry compared to those teams though. A better comparison would be to teams of a similar standing to us, I doubt they far exceed what we're getting from UA.

Puma aren't interested in spending big on football clubs and Nike and Adidas already have several bigger clubs than us in their portfolio. What if the choice was UA on the current terms or someone else on less? Who could we have got that would have paid us considerably more?

Spurs are small fry compared to those teams though. A better comparison would be to teams of a similar standing to us, I doubt they far exceed what we're getting from UA.

but Arse earn more than Barca per year, and just as much as Real per year.......are Arse at the same level as those 2 clubs?

Puma aren't interested in spending big on football clubs and Nike and Adidas already have several bigger clubs than us in their portfolio. What if the choice was UA on the current terms or someone else on less? Who could we have got that would have paid us considerably more?

i always thought that, and then they decide to plump 30 mill a year on Arse who have their worst team in years after selling their best players year on year.....must be some sh!t hot negotiator working on behalf of Arse

Arsenal ARE a bigger draw than us for sponsors and will be until we consistently better them on the pitch.

Arsenal ARE a bigger draw than us for sponsors and will be until we consistently better them on the pitch.

Of course but should 1pt difference in the league equate to 200% difference in sponsorship money? Even factoring in CL we should be doing better.

Of course but should 1pt difference in the league equate to 200% difference in sponsorship money? Even factoring in CL we should be doing better.

Depends on how the big companies think. They pay big for the top names, but it's not a sliding scale. If they've filled their quota for big deals we have to take a lower deal or go look elsewhere. Big spenders don't exactly grow on trees.

Let's be honest the difference between the two clubs has been a lot more than one point in recent years, the added international exposure from consistent CL participation along with the odd title challenge makes them a lot more attractive to sponsors I imagine.

Let's be honest the difference between the two clubs has been a lot more than one point in recent years, the added international exposure from consistent CL participation along with the odd title challenge makes them a lot more attractive to sponsors I imagine.

but in the very recent few years its been exactly that, the odd point between both us and them, and yet they manage to secure 30 mill a year and we have to make do with 10 mill a year from the respective kit deals.

There isnt much difference between both sides in terms of playing talent and expectations on the pitch, theyve been trophy-less for 8 years, so i find it hard to accept such a huge disparity between both recently signed deals.

I do believe that Levy could have done better. Plus like i said earlier, huge kudos to whoever negotiated on behalf of the scum. To have a year on year deal bigger than Barca's and nearly the same as Real madrid? thats good work right there

but in the very recent few years its been exactly that, the odd point between both us and them, and yet they manage to secure 30 mill a year and we have to make do with 10 mill a year from the respective kit deals.

There isnt much difference between both sides in terms of playing talent and expectations on the pitch, theyve been trophy-less for 8 years, so i find it hard to accept such a huge disparity between both recently signed deals.

I do believe that Levy could have done better. Plus like i said earlier, huge kudos to whoever negotiated on behalf of the scum. To have a year on year deal bigger than Barca's and nearly the same as Real madrid? thats good work right there

Would you be saying the same thing when comparing their deal to ours if not for the fact that they've obviously been stuck in a very poor deal for years now?

Their deal can be compared to the deals Barca and Real have, I think that speaks volumes about how unrealistic it is to expect us to be close to their deal.

It all depends what's involved in the deal. Arsenal may have handed over all rights to Puma and therefore get nothing from sales, whereas Levy might have a 50% take on every shirt sold. Unless we know the small print none of us will know what is a good deal and what isn't.

also puma has less distribution outlets than nike and adidas. so for arsenal it would have been a trade off or a change in strategy (e.g. sell more direct through internet).

Can't believe we have no pictures yet?? Must be something out there ... UA doing a good job of any leeks ...

west-brom-adidas-away-kit.jpg

Fairly average

Billy White on COYS on our new shirt sponsor:
Sponsor will be Hewlett Packard. Unsure of how long a contract.

Edit: Apparently HP bought Autonomy last year.. I'm confused

Last edited:
Back