• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

just brought this baby

I think the idea is to use the bow to fire the bolt ?? Throwing the bow at the fox will may deter it from future forays. Without fully understanding what makes this particular fox tick it would be churlish to make this assumption though. The fox may be angered, spiteful and seek revenge. It could seek to pick his peas, uproot his radishes or gnaw at his plums while he sleeps.

I wonder if JGL has tried applying a solution of chili and water to said beds to deter them ? Just blend or smash a very generous helping of chilis in some water and spread around the boundaries of the bed and see what happens.

I doubt a fox could actually move with the weight of an entire bow impaled into it's leg. This is mere conjecture without knowing the weight of the bow or the one rep maximum of the fox in question though.

Having said that, if it was completely incapacitated, it could just loose it's bowels where it fell in the hope that the rain would carry the smell around Chich's patch. Nothing worse than the smell of fox poo.

The sad thing is I actually have a bow and arrows... sometimes I just get confused on how I'm supposed to use the damn thing :oops:

I will say that if the fox had a crossbow sticking out of its body, it would only be because chich stabbed/jammed it into its dead, soulless body.

You know, this could all be avoided if Chich actually just remodelled his garden into a Japanese affair with rocks, gravel and bamboo water features. I ain't heard of no potato field Japanese garden!

redneck-with-gun.jpg
You just know that guy is a serial masturbator with a garden fox problem

Do foxes fall for traps/cages? Or are they too wily for that sort of trickery?

Seriously, you've got a deranged gardening fanatic who stalks foxes using KFC, armed with a crossbow and likes rolling around in pre blown up balloons.

Back