• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

just brought this baby

Pretty dissapointing by your own standards Chich. I thought this was going to be about you buying a child to raise as your man servent or something.... Poor old Basil.

Foxes are awesome. Can't understand why you would want to kill any animal.

You should just create an area in your garden where you can leave food for them, so they don't dig up your other veg

Or get a dog

Roald Dahl would not be amused by your savagery

6a00e54ef83753883301347fa4dd29970c-500wi

Also worth noting that hunting with a crossbow is illegal in the UK

You will almost certainly miss the target, and the fox will die slowly

I'd be happy to send you some potatoes if you give me your address

Maybe the foxes have a Chich problem?

yeah maybe they do and it's going to be a big problem for them soon, i just spent 20 minutes sat under a bush, i hear them go in there about this time every night.

Man has been changing his environment to suit his needs for generations, maybe im more in touch with our victorian forefathers then others. Tonight i get my garden back from these hairy mother fudgers, unless of course it is a badger, there vicious fudgers badgers.

In touch with the Victorian's? Try the middle fudging ages! I predict:

Chich's Big Toe - 0
Mr Fox - Potato

Why not an air rifle mate? Be careful out there and test to see how light the trigger is... You don't want to discharge into your spuds by accident!

Go to chichester zoo, ask for some elephant wee wee. Place in certain areas on garden, foxes will disappear.

In touch with the Victorian's? Try the middle fudging ages! I predict:

Chich's Big Toe - 0
Mr Fox - Potato

Why not an air rifle mate? Be careful out there and test to see how light the trigger is... You don't want to discharge into your spuds by accident!
I discharge my spuds quite a lot - but that just makes me cringe

3 hours i spent out there last night and Mr Foxy did not come, i have left some fried chicken out there, think i will get the fudger tonight.

Don't forget to post some photos :)
I hope you aim to kill. You don't want the poor thing limping around with a bow sticking out of it.

Don't forget to post some photos :)
I hope you aim to kill. You don't want the poor thing limping around with a bow sticking out of it.

I think the idea is to use the bow to fire the bolt ?? Throwing the bow at the fox will may deter it from future forays. Without fully understanding what makes this particular fox tick it would be churlish to make this assumption though. The fox may be angered, spiteful and seek revenge. It could seek to pick his peas, uproot his radishes or gnaw at his plums while he sleeps.

I wonder if JGL has tried applying a solution of chili and water to said beds to deter them ? Just blend or smash a very generous helping of chilis in some water and spread around the boundaries of the bed and see what happens.

Back