• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Foyth

All part of the negotiations......

Levy knows the player wants to join Spurs so he just has to sit it out until The Argies accept his bid

Pleat was quite specific that we'd once scouted him, but weren't convinced to follow up.

I think it's just the player's agent trying to drum up interest from third rate European clubs by linking him to a second rate one.

Pleat was quite specific that we'd once scouted him, but weren't convinced to follow up.

I think it's just the player's agent trying to drum up interest from third rate European clubs by linking him to a second rate one.

Second rate one?

love your different take and views on all things but FCUK OFF, FCUK RIGHT OFF.

Second rate one :mad:

Only in the context of Madrid, Barca and Bayern being first rate
PSG have got to the quarter finals of the Champions League in 4 out of the last 5 seasons. They have won their league 4 out of the last 5 seasons. They have won both of the French Cup competitions and their version of the Charity Shield in every one of the last three seasons. They are in the top 5 salary payers in the World. If they are a second rate club then we are a 4th rate one.

Will never know how concrete our interest was I guess but fits the sort of profile of player we'd sign - young, on the verge of international football, position we need, Argie, someone who we all had to google(!),.....so believeable that he was on our list somewhere. Just hope the list is long enough!

Daily Hotspur‏@Daily_Hotspur 17s17 seconds ago
.@ElDia understand that Juan Foyth is now close to joining Paris Saint-Germain after failing to force through a move to Tottenham. #THFC

You gotta love it when the players are desperate to join us and we still cant sign them :p
It would simply indicate to me that we never really wanted him in the first place. I'm sure that Levy would've paid £10 or £12 million or whatever it was if Pochettino really wanted him.

Back