• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

That’s what he posted he was doing, so I presume yes.

It's unacceptable switching to another top fight side, it's what plastics do. I have no problem with supporting Spurs but deciding to watch non-league but you can't go to a competitor.

This calls for a Tim Lovejoy avatar.

I'd have problems if it was Wednesday too. I think that it is only acceptable to follow (not support) another side, if you are never going to meet each other in the league.

I'd have problems if it was Wednesday too. I think that it is only acceptable to follow (not support) another side, if you are never going to meet each other in the league.

I started supporting Parma in the 90s because I love the ham and wanted to follow an Italian team.

It's unacceptable switching to another top fight side, it's what plastics do. I have no problem with supporting Spurs but deciding to watch non-league but you can't go to a competitor.

I suggested Warnock to you earlier in the week when GB first switched to the Blades and said he wanted Spurs to lose. I stand by that recommendation.

or at a push, Sean Bean in ‘when Saturday comes’

I suggested Warnock to you earlier in the week when GB first switched to the Blades and said he wanted Spurs to lose. I stand by that recommendation.

or at a push, Sean Bean in ‘when Saturday comes’

PLASTICS_COVER-0x500-c-default.jpg

Apologies for the blatant repost. But I realised I’d dropped this into a response in the page 2 graveyard of the Toby thread, whereas after today’s West Ham result, it felt more relevant here - as it was interesting how Jose has moved on a few of the points I’d flagged up as key:

“.....we have 3 disillusioned world class players about to walk out the door for free, leaving huge holes at the back, and creatively.

......We have 2 x £22m-£25m investments in Aurier and even Lucas Moura which are still to pay off - one more dramatically than the other of course.

.......We have 3 star midfield players in Dier, Wanyama and Dele almost unplayable due to poor form following long term injury/illness.

........We have £120m of summer signings not yet firing on all/many cylinders - and all previously tagged with the infuriating ‘not going to be ready for 12 months’ new signings brush.

.......We also have high potential academy players who have started to stagnate, such as KWP and Skipp.

If Jose can start to rapidly reverse even a few of those situations above, then I genuinely think we are going to fudging motor!!!”

So after Wet Ham, 1/3 wantaways used as starters and Jan would have by the sound of it. Eriksen given a look at off the bench too.

Both PSG lads in and by all accounts did very well.

Dier and Dele both back and starting to look decent to very good.

KWP back from the wilderness and on the bench.

interesting to see how and where this develops next.

‘At the end of the game I didn’t want to go to our fans because I felt I shouldn’t,’ Mourinho explained to Spurs TV. ‘It’s about the players, not about me. ‘Apologies for that, I stayed away. ‘But I appreciate the few thousand who were there behind the team and I think really enjoying and understanding the difficulties and supporting, and probably now as happy as we are.

Interesting. Almost certainly a calculated act but hopefully has a seed of genuine consideration within it too.
I liked it.

‘At the end of the game I didn’t want to go to our fans because I felt I shouldn’t,’ Mourinho explained to Spurs TV. ‘It’s about the players, not about me. ‘Apologies for that, I stayed away. ‘But I appreciate the few thousand who were there behind the team and I think really enjoying and understanding the difficulties and supporting, and probably now as happy as we are.

Interesting. Almost certainly a calculated act but hopefully has a seed of genuine consideration within it too.
I liked it.
Unlike myself, who leaped up at full time shushing the two West Ham fans watching behind me, patting my hand down repeatedly and saying Respect! Respect! Respect!’ in a Portuguese accent....

I love the Hamburg v Frankfurt game. Tea time kick off

If I'm in in the evenings I watch football. When I got ill I told the wife I would watch movies with her but rest of time when she is watching brick Saturday night tv then I will be watching football. Currently got Madrid game on.

No flimflam most weekends I watch about 6 games.
Friday night, saturday if I can watch lunch time early evening and late then the two on a Sunday evening.

Of course having family time is more important so I will be having days out and stuff but as my son gets older and wants to do his own thing I get to watch my football.

Life is so much better then 30 years ago. One game a week now I watch about 10 a week while she watches her crap tv.

I don't post very often but I was split on Joses' appointmemt and like most fans I worry that he's a relic but as much as I have loved what Poch has done for us and put us in the place we are now I ask myself do I feel that we are more likely to win trophies under Jose.. Definitely and I'm sure the players will too, I don't think Poch had it in him and even if in 2 years it turns sour I think there will be a trophy or two for us to celebrate so I for one will be throwing everything behind the new regime hoping to have something to remember when the baron times return! Cmon Jose...COYS

If I'm in in the evenings I watch football. When I got ill I told the wife I would watch movies with her but rest of time when she is watching brick Saturday night tv then I will be watching football. Currently got Madrid game on.

No flimflam most weekends I watch about 6 games.
Friday night, saturday if I can watch lunch time early evening and late then the two on a Sunday evening.

Of course having family time is more important so I will be having days out and stuff but as my son gets older and wants to do his own thing I get to watch my football.

Life is so much better then 30 years ago. One game a week now I watch about 10 a week while she watches her crap tv.
Copa Libertadores is on BBC2 right now

Back