• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

It’s true and that with the injuries which every team gets but we suffered more than most
What’s key though is the team know seem to know the basics of his plan
He wasted a bunch of games when he reverted back to what said he wouldn't play in the first place. The awful pairing of Winks and Sissoko. Our drop in form along with the injuries coincides directly with that selection mistake and stayed until he remembered what had decided from the begining.

He wasted a bunch of games when he reverted back to what said he wouldn't play in the first place. The awful pairing of Winks and Sissoko. Our drop in form along with the injuries coincides directly with that selection mistake and stayed until he remembered what had decided from the begining.
Yet he paired winks and sissoko today ...

I have a feeling that Mourinho will sell a couple to get money, and that the two will be Ndombele and Dele.

I love love love Dele, and hope I am very wrong. But I do not see how he fits into a Mourinho set-up, and given he would get a big fee, I could see him playing abroad. Again, hope I am wrong and Mou has a plan...

Tanguy? Again, I love the potential but he is clearly not going to be in the plans going forward. Unless, again, Mourinho is fooling us?

Finally, I was told Gedson would cost 50 mill to turn into a full signing; see ya mate!!!!!

T
I have a feeling that Mourinho will sell a couple to get money, and that the two will be Ndombele and Dele.

I love love love Dele, and hope I am very wrong. But I do not see how he fits into a Mourinho set-up, and given he would get a big fee, I could see him playing abroad. Again, hope I am wrong and Mou has a plan...

Tanguy? Again, I love the potential but he is clearly not going to be in the plans going forward. Unless, again, Mourinho is fooling us?

Finally, I was told Gedson would cost 50 mill to turn into a full signing; see ya mate!!!!!
That could bring in change changing money in the current climate ... that’s of course if there is a buyer at the right price
Don’t you think Dele would suit us in a 4-2-3-1?

I think Alli can fit but it’s up to him, he needs to work hard and realise he’s not going to be a starter everytime he’s fit - that goes for everyone - can the egos take it?

gedson must be one for next season? He’s highly thought of, maybe we had the get him in Jan ?

Ndombele can go, he just can’t be arsed can he? How can you be overweight as a professional footballer, even if injured you shouldn’t be in that condition.

T

That could bring in change changing money in the current climate ... that’s of course if there is a buyer at the right price
Don’t you think Dele would suit us in a 4-2-3-1?

Dele was great in our 4-2-3-1 over recent years, but he it helped having eriksen's creativity alongside him

I'm not sure that two flyers and Dele as the 3 behind Kane work

The Gedson deal always struck me as an odd one. 18 months seems a long time to make a decision and 50m is a lot of money for someone who’s played so few games. At my most optimistic Mourinho was made aware of his talents and thinks he needs a pre season to make any form of judgement, but it feels more like a deal to grease the wheels with Mendes which hopefully leads to some intelligent moves where we are at our weakest in the summer.
After the grace of pre season and Mourinho approved summer market moves I would hope to see either more involvement or decisions made on the 5 or 6 new arrivals we’ve had since last summer. Only Lo Celso seems to have made it into the first X1 regularly.

It's impressive given how mediocre we've played, the injuries we've had and the consequential awful run we had before the lockdown. But let's not go all Scouser on it (didn't they come up with an alternative league table on RAWK?). Whether we are 4th or whatever since he took over counts for nothing in reality. Shows he's doing pretty well given the brickshow he walked into but that's about it.

Better times to come next season. Christ, that last sentence is a bit RAWKish in itself...

The Gedson deal always struck me as an odd one. 18 months seems a long time to make a decision and 50m is a lot of money for someone who’s played so few games. At my most optimistic Mourinho was made aware of his talents and thinks he needs a pre season to make any form of judgement, but it feels more like a deal to grease the wheels with Mendes which hopefully leads to some intelligent moves where we are at our weakest in the summer.
After the grace of pre season and Mourinho approved summer market moves I would hope to see either more involvement or decisions made on the 5 or 6 new arrivals we’ve had since last summer. Only Lo Celso seems to have made it into the first X1 regularly.
It’s a no loss option
He turns out to be great we renegotiate the fee
He turns out to be poo, we send him back and they sell him to west ham

I see Jose took more shots at City last night (“we need more than 10 or 11 good players and hopefully we can strengthen without breaking FFP”). I love him in that mode when he’s taking on and taking the tinkle out of other clubs and showing he’s not afraid of them. It’s when Jose turns on his own club and players that we have a problem. Right now, I’m loving his press conferences.

It's impressive given how mediocre we've played, the injuries we've had and the consequential awful run we had before the lockdown. But let's not go all Scouser on it (didn't they come up with an alternative league table on RAWK?). Whether we are 4th or whatever since he took over counts for nothing in reality. Shows he's doing pretty well given the brickshow he walked into but that's about it.

Better times to come next season. Christ, that last sentence is a bit RAWKish in itself...
You mean like the Net Spend and Calendar year league tables we used to come up with when we couldn't win the actual league?:D.....

Back