• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

But Poch was sacked as he didn’t win trophies
There are loads and loads of fans who judge purely on that and wanted him gone
I’m quite happy watching good football and playing classic games myself but that’s not enough for most
And Poch was backed. The issue was his success rate wasn’t great for a club that’s not united or city so can’t just write off the failed signings.

There is a difference in backing that Poch received and excess spending backing.

Jose spending at United can’t be compared to Poch, it’s ridiculous to suggest they are just because it’s placed under the banner of “spending”

Jose broke the club record twice and the world record with Pogba.

Why is Jose no longer their manager then?
Because they didn’t like the way the 3rd season was going and used their £££ to bin him off
And low and behold they had to spend even more to get less competitive so far (but their looking good since the return and may now be as good as the team that finished second if not better)

There is a difference in backing that Poch received and excess spending backing.

Jose spending at United can’t be compared to Poch, it’s ridiculous to suggest they are just because it’s placed under the banner of “spending”

Jose broke the club record twice and the world record with Pogba.
Poch broke our club record more times didn’t he?
Maybe our aspiration was to spend big again this summer but that all got killed by COVID
I mean we out didn’t everyone this season

Poch broke our club record more times didn’t he?
Maybe our aspiration was to spend big again this summer but that all got killed by COVID
I mean we out didn’t everyone this season

Having recouped the money to spend that money. Jose didn’t have to balance the books.

There is a huge difference

Jose spend 300m + recouping 80m

Until the last season in which Poch was sacked mid way Poch in and out was pretty much level

That’s why Jose won two trophies to Poch none.

As suggested on here, let’s see how Jose does under the Poch model now

Having recouped the money to spend that money. Jose didn’t have to balance the books.

There is a huge difference

Jose spend 300m + recouping 80m

Until the last season in which Poch was sacked mid way Poch in and out was pretty much level

That’s why Jose won two trophies to Poch none.

As suggested on here, let’s see how Jose does under the Poch model now

We have too
I’m sure he wasn’t brought in to be like that but that’s the impact that COVID is gonna have

It’s doesn’t have that impact on everyone though as not everyone is losing a key source of income
Most are subsidised clubs don’t forget

Who can only spend % of their income who are going to have that severely impacted.

We move forward the same % as our rivals this summer as everyone is impacted.

Back