• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Arsenal have progressed under Arteta
They know what their plan is
He reminds me a lot of Poch

You can see what he is trying to do at least. He is trying to blood through the youngsters to fit a system he wants to play.

We have no system and we look absolutely rudderless

Yeah, I’d cut our losses and get rid now. Rebuilding isn’t Jose’s area of expertise. I want to enjoy watching us again which I haven’t for about 18 months.

Yeah, I’d cut our losses and get rid now. Rebuilding isn’t Jose’s area of expertise. I want to enjoy watching us again which I haven’t for about 18 months.
How do we know it isn’t
Not saying it is but he should at least get a summer window
I agree we look aimless but you can’t just hire and fire

Try to be tight defensively and hope the attackers make something happen

That sounds flippant but it’s all I can see from us. Going forward I just don’t see any pattern other than when we look for Aurier constantly. And that tactic got very old quick because it’s agricultural at best and even when he gets in positions, he’s not exactly David Beckham.

It’s eye gougingly bad going forward and I don’t see any signs that it’s going to get better.

That sounds flippant but it’s all I can see from us. Going forward I just don’t see any pattern other than when we look for Aurier constantly. And that tactic got very old quick because it’s agricultural at best and even when he gets in positions, he’s not exactly David Beckham.

It’s eye gougingly bad going forward and I don’t see any signs that it’s going to get better.

We break a lot and fudge up the movement.

Look at Jose’s CV, Porto didn’t look like this, Chelsea didn’t look like this, Madrid didn’t look like this, I can’t believe this is his idea of the finished article.

But the defence looks miles better (it was looking so poor TBF)
And if he can fix that there is a chance of sorting out the other end
My worry is the reaction when we get spanked on Sunday will be huge

Look at Jose’s CV, Porto didn’t look like this, Chelsea didn’t look like this, Madrid didn’t look like this, I can’t believe this is his idea of the finished article.
Hold on
Are you saying that he is being judged too early ;)

I don't think we will be spanked. We may get beaten or dominated in terms of the game but I'll be amazed if they batter us.

You may be right and I'm certainly in the "he needs a few windows and a full season" camp but we don't even look like we can score which is the worry. There's nothing encouraging in our attacking play for me. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are dreadful and they scored 4 down there. Bournemouth have been shipping goals for fun and not only didn't we score, we couldn't even muster a shot on target.

I'm worried. Both about how we're playing and the fact that if this is what Harry is expected to do, there is no way he sticks around. He was poor today but he's getting absolutely no service.

Another clean sheet. Mourinho has done his bit. He sets up the defence and the defensive structure and tells the attackers to go out do whatever they want as long as they track back.

The likes of Klopp and Guardiola have complex rehearsed attacking patterns. But that's not for us.

Hold on
Are you saying that he is being judged too early ;)

I would say it’s a case of calling the performances for what they are.

I will judge Jose success the day he leaves and look back at what he achieved, but he is the manager and it’s ok to discuss the times we look poor and he gets praise when we play well (or should)

Today we were pathetic, defensively we we’re also shocking and not being funny, to not fashion one chance at Bournemouth takes some doing, that’s pretty inexcusable

Yea I think if we play like the last few games in attack and get turned over by the scum then it gets a little bit shaky. End of season can’t come quickly enough.

Chelsea at the end looked like this. Man Utd at the end looked like this. I really hope he can make a success of this but I'm as worried after that as I have been for a while.

It's not like we have donkeys playing. Kane, Son, Bergwijn are all good players. We didn't have a shot on target against a terrible defence. That's unforgivable.

Chelsea at the end looked like this. Man Utd at the end looked like this. I really hope he can make a success of this but I'm as worried after that as I have been for a while.

It's not like we have donkeys playing. Kane, Son, Bergwijn are all good players. We didn't have a shot on target against a terrible defence. That's unforgivable.
TBF he didn’t take over anybody them kid season And neither was as low as we were

Bergwijn is new, he gets a pass this season.

The other two are an absolute disgrace, it’s just laziness from them.

How do we know it isn’t
Not saying it is but he should at least get a summer window
I agree we look aimless but you can’t just hire and fire

I’ll rephrase. There’s no precedent for him doing so. I’m scratching my head as to how every team is in the same situation re the lockdown but most looks better than we do now. Outplayed by Bournemouth ffs who have been awful all season. And that’s with our injured top players back from injury. How much worse would it have been without Kane and Son?

TBF he didn’t take over anybody them kid season And neither was as low as we were

Yeah I think he has that in his favour and I'd definitely give him time. But no shots on target against Bournemouth? Jesus Christ.

And while we were comfortable defensively for most of the game, I thought we were rocking a bit last 10 minutes after their disallowed goal. We didn't look in control at the back after that.

We looked absolutely awful today, as normal. I always said give him til next season before we start to judge, but our performances are testing my patience on that

I want to believe that we'll be a lot better next season than the dross which we're serving up at the moment, however I struggle to see us being in the top 6 or 7 by November/December next season. If thats the case, Levy will act as he has done before and we'll put this era behind us and we move on

Yeah I think he has that in his favour and I'd definitely give him time. But no shots on target against Bournemouth? Jesus Christ.

And while we were comfortable defensively for most of the game, I thought we were rocking a bit last 10 minutes after their disallowed goal. We didn't look in control at the back after that.

davies being pushed up probably accounts for that

Back