• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Whilst he is still out of a job there remains a glimmer of hope that Levy sees the error of his ways!

Things aren't working immediately so let's bring back the guy for whom the things stopped working for the last two seasons?

I'm not sure how serious your post is but I'd wager that there is no chance of that happening and for good reason.

The people are laying in to Mourinho now are the ones that didn't want him in the first place, that is fair enough to some extent but those wailing that a youth prospect isn't getting minutes thinking that it would have changed anything need to get a grip.

Thinking that Poch would turn this around is like giving the guy who has just totalled his car in to a tree the keys to the tow truck; not a good idea.

Mourinho may not be the answer but we know though Pochettino is not!
We don’t know that
What we know is it was going wrong under Poch and Levy did what every good chairman does. He identified a fix and replaced the man in charge

was funny on the train home with people saying levy has to be sacked, he has to go ... it’s the same old, same old

Things aren't working immediately so let's bring back the guy for whom the things stopped working for the last two seasons?

I'm not sure how serious your post is but I'd wager that there is no chance of that happening and for good reason.

The people are laying in to Mourinho now are the ones that didn't want him in the first place, that is fair enough to some extent but those wailing that a youth prospect isn't getting minutes thinking that it would have changed anything need to get a grip.

Thinking that Poch would turn this around is like giving the guy who has just totalled his car in to a tree the keys to the tow truck; not a good idea.

Wasn't serious at all.

Though a break from the coal face, a different perspective and time to reflect will do him well.

Things aren't working for Mourinho for the same reasons they weren't for Poch, squad half full of shot players and the other half not up to standard. Untill that is addressed it doesn't matter who is in charge.

I've not seen many blame Jose, it's mainly been on the players, and rightly so imo.

we need a big rebuild and I believe after what he did with a poor man u side he can get us up the league, I also think this gonad*s about being yesterdays man is just that gonad*s. The amount of coaches who have won things years after their first trophy playing the same way is well known.

The truth is if you have a manager like Mourinho he needs to be backed to produce his own team.

We don’t know that
What we know is it was going wrong under Poch and Levy did what every good chairman does. He identified a fix and replaced the man in charge

was funny on the train home with people saying levy has to be sacked, he has to go ... it’s the same old, same old

Poch was no different to what we are watching atm even with having Kane and Son!

We can’t keep playing some of our walking wounded and expecting different outcomes!
I had people round so did see all the match how was NDombele @Bedfordspurs ?
On a different wavelength when he can on
He was pulling strings but no one gambles... to be fair you couldn’t see the passes he was making until he made them

How did we end up with so many more passes than them, and shots for that matter??

They had 14 shots to our 13.
We were at home. They let us have the ball in non dangerous areas for huge periods.
Sanchez and Winks completed 80+ passes.
Lucas and Bergwijn completed 24 passes each.

Back