• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose at the Lane

how about jose and avb - do they get along?

any ideas ?

mourinho's cheeky antics regarding willian says to me two scenarios:
a) he's over the moon that he's go this man and can't hold it back
b) it wasn't his idea, it wasn't his choice, and found his "special" way of announcing it without committing himself to the decision e.g. player has decided (not CFC) and possibly distracting the discussion by dissing our non-secret medical on Willian

Taxi por Jose?

Drunk Spanish waiter
You're just a drunk Spanish waiter...?

Jo-oh-se
Can you see
Spurs are leading
Three-Nil

Last edited:
Considering his love of baiting the FSW, and if we're winning, a chant of 'you should have kept Benitez' would be in order.

To be honest, I like the guy. Interesting personality to have around, and despite the hype he is actually a successful manager. He's also a bit of a wind up merchant, shushing the Liverpool fans was only second to Adebayors Arsenal slide in terms of taunting the opponents in recent years. So I'd put down his comments over Willian as a bit of banter, nice to know he cares. Here's hoping its £30m down the drain for another Shevchenko/Torres.

However, I despise the club he manages and think they are due a big fall very very soon. You can only fluke so much. I am hoping it is Terry that cops the flack along with fat Frank, but watching a Mourinho meltdown would be something special too!

i hate this 'oh he makes things interesting' **** (sorry chicken) he's a total ****er and i find it telling that seemingly everywhere outside of Chelsea and the English gutter press everyone seems to hate the guy.

Porto, Inter, Real and Barca - 4 of his previous employers can't stand him and the press of each of those countries as well.

I think it's taste Billy. I think he's a clever guy, he knows exactly what he's saying.
And yes, he is arrogant but to be honest someone is arrogant if they think they are better than anyone else. From a managerial point of view, he probably is.

AVB is similar actually, but much more modest and likeable.

Id love to see the special one at a club where he doesnt have unlimited cash to waste on players that are not needed, dont think he would do quite so well

Id love to see the special one at a club where he doesnt have unlimited cash to waste on players that are not needed, dont think he would do quite so well

possibly wouldn't but then there are many managers that couldn't do what he has done even with the financial backing he has had.

The only way to hurt Jose is to ignore him. The lack of attention would damage his massive ego more than calling him names.

Guardian sport @guardian_sport

Chelsea's José Mourinho tells Wayne Rooney to go public or deal is off

****!

If we sing anything it has to be

**** Villas-Boas
You're just a **** Villas-Boas
**** Villas-Boooooas!

Just for the humour factor if nothing else!

I know poker faced silence would be best, but this is an emotional game for us supporters and no-one I know will be able to keep quiet. The c unt!:)

Guardian sport @guardian_sport

Chelsea's José Mourinho tells Wayne Rooney to go public or deal is off

****!

very cunning move. mourinho's got nothing to lose. rooney's damned if he did and damned if he didn't.

and what did he say about us making our medicals public?

but i do admit i love him in the epl, brings an intelligence and some class to the epl circus.

If we sing anything it has to be

**** Villas-Boas
You're just a **** Villas-Boas
**** Villas-Boooooas!

Just for the humour factor if nothing else!

I know poker faced silence would be best, but this is an emotional game for us supporters and no-one I know will be able to keep quiet. The c unt!:)

Hopefully Andre wouldn't get the wrong idea if you sung that!

very cunning move. mourinho's got nothing to lose. rooney's damned if he did and damned if he didn't.

but i do admit i love him in the epl, brings an intelligence and some class to the epl circus.

It's blatant tapping up though.

Chelsea doesn't want to offer what it would take for United to even consider accepting, so he publicly states how he wants one of their players, but he needs the player to make some waves. It happens all the time, but not quite like this.

A big fine, a transfer ban and maybe a few personal bans as well, starting with chief **** Mourinho, should be sufficient.

:-k

A bit off topic but...has Jose been "under the knife"? He sort of has that "fake" look to his face. Whilst he used to be considered a handsome git by all accounts he looks weird now and its not just aging in my opinion.

A bit off topic but...has Jose been "under the knife"? He sort of has that "fake" look to his face. Whilst he used to be considered a handsome git by all accounts he looks weird now and its not just aging in my opinion.

It's the one ring I tell ya. It changes them all in the end.

Back