• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Johnathon de Guzman

Stufat

Steven Pienaar
In sky sports section about newspaper gossip, de Guzman could be headed to an un named London club.
Could he be heading our way?

Seems very unlikely to me if we manage to land Schneiderlin. It's possible perhaps that he's on a list of players we might go for if we fail with Schneiderlin.

Really hope he's not heading to us. From what I've seen he's a reasonable player with decent dead ball skills however we have enough CMs who are a bit jack of all trades but not excellent at anything (eg Paulinho, Dembele) and think we should be signing players for a specific role. If we cant get schneiderlin then should go for the next best replica of him rather than just a decent CM who isnt similar

Really hope he's not heading to us. From what I've seen he's a reasonable player with decent dead ball skills however we have enough CMs who are a bit jack of all trades but not excellent at anything (eg Paulinho, Dembele) and think we should be signing players for a specific role. If we cant get schneiderlin then should go for the next best replica of him rather than just a decent CM who isnt similar

De Guzman had a good WC but I agree that he's not really an upgrade on anything we have.

The more I see of Capoue the more I think that he is a pretty similar type player to Schneiderlin. I wouldn't say he is as good but he also likes to sit deep and move the ball around in Carrickesque fashion, and has a bit of defensive nous about him too. I can see these two vying for the same spot on the team if both of them are Spurs players come the start of the season.

Think he looks quality but also agree with what others have said not sure where he fits with us? Still too good for West Ham surely

De Guzman had a good WC but I agree that he's not really an upgrade on anything we have.

The more I see of Capoue the more I think that he is a pretty similar type player to Schneiderlin. I wouldn't say he is as good but he also likes to sit deep and move the ball around in Carrickesque fashion, and has a bit of defensive nous about him too. I can see these two vying for the same spot on the team if both of them are Spurs players come the start of the season.

this. he has a good read on the game and marks space. last season until fat carzola sat on his ankle, they could not find a way through the centre.

Back