• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Rodon

Very difficult for defenders if they dont speak the language, we are lucky to have a multilingual player like Dier who must help our players.
Disagreed. I've played for years with North Africans with little English and have understood each other fine on the pitch. 6 words and some hand gestures are fine for running a back line.

He's also got it easy because the French league is, well, pretty brick

Disagreed. I've played for years with North Africans with little English and have understood each other fine on the pitch. 6 words and some hand gestures are fine for running a back line.

He's also got it easy because the French league is, well, pretty brick

I think played together for years helps and being north African they might understand some Arabic and French.

I think played together for years helps and being north African they might understand some Arabic and French.
I meant me playing alongside CB partners with neither of us speaking a word of each other's language (lots of new arrival North African immigrants play here at grassroots levels). It's easy. 'Out', 'switch', 'follow the man', 'on your shoulder' 'line on me'. That's all the vocab you need really

He started their first two games of the season, was dropped for the third and was back in for the fourth. He's been playing RCB in a back four, which is a position that he doesn't have a lot of experience in. So their could be a little new position adjustment, along with new league and new tactics. They are playing Brest tomorrow night, it will be interesting to see whether he starts.

He's in the starting line up tonight

They love him up here. Brought solidity to the back and seems to have bought into the Club and City. Hope he gets the move and is playing us next season.

Only in a cup game. Really dont want Dirty Leeds back up. Horrible club, horrible city.

Last edited:
Back