• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Rodon

He reminds me of young Michael Dawson. We just need to find young King now to pair him with.
If it’s a young King we are getting maybe an old Naybet to help him along too!
As much as I’ve loved him here I don’t think Toby seems to be the leader type, despite his experience?

Absoloutely criminal the lack of game time he got last season
Thats what happens when you first hire a manager who notoriously leans towards established players and then sign him a CB on the very last day of the extra late championship window, too late even to register for Europe.

That gives this famously youth adverse coach too little time to try him out in preseason before the serious work started.

It's almost like we set it for for Rodon to fail. [emoji30]

We need to cash in on this guy while other clubs still think he has potential. He'll be 24 in the next window.

He only qualifies as a foreign player for Europe.

He was absolutely shown up by Denmark. Seemed to be on the verge of a red card all game.

I didn't realise how slow he is.

Rodon's been really unlucky since he joined. Out of the Europa squad, chopped and changed even when he had good games and the others were abysmal, then when he was getting into a head of steam, Ryan Mason came in with his clique; now he gets an injury at the worst time when he can impress Nuno. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Rodon's been really unlucky since he joined. Out of the Europa squad, chopped and changed even when he had good games and the others were abysmal, then when he was getting into a head of steam, Ryan Mason came in with his clique; now he gets an injury at the worst time when he can impress Nuno. Hopefully it's nothing serious.
With Sanchez and Romero both looking like they'll miss at least one game because of internationals and quarantine this would be a good time for Rodon to get fit.

If not? Tanganga? Davies?

With Sanchez and Romero both looking like they'll miss at least one game because of internationals and quarantine this would be a good time for Rodon to get fit.

If not? Tanganga? Davies?
Probably a back 4 of Royal - Tang - Dier - Reggie

Not terrible.

I agree... he is strong in the air, fast for his size and his positioning isn't too bad either (remembering that win saving last minute block in the Euros)

I liked the look of him on his few games, especially against the low bar that was set. Slight concern that if we say 4 managers haven’t fancied Ndombele 3 haven’t fancied Rodon…

If Nuno / the setup can make competent centre backs out of Dier and Sanchez then I have high hopes for Rodon!

I thought he impressed yesterday, I hope we get to see more of him

I like him but he does have a major mistake in him regardless of how well he plays. He made a right mess against Chelsea last season, the Liverpool game at home and yesterday again. Arguably though, he was our best player in all three games. He's young so hopefully that can be coached out of him. He seems like a very good option to me and he looks like a leader which we need.

The haircut needs to go though. He looks like he should be in an 80s girl band.

Back