• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Rodon

Who: Hercules
When: 6th October
Where: SC

Hercules said:
Unless medical or something crazy transpires in next couple days (not literal). It is as close as you can get. I don’t use words like ‘nailed on/done’ etc. But you get my meaning. Media right about his injury record. Swans desperately need the money. And who have we just taken from Swansea boardroom?

Not a single ITK had a whisper about this deal till Sky broke it.

Hercules said:
Unless medical or something crazy transpires in next couple days (not literal). It is as close as you can get. I don’t use words like ‘nailed on/done’ etc. But you get my meaning. Media right about his injury record. Swans desperately need the money. And who have we just taken from Swansea boardroom?

They should simply be IDKs now

My sources at the club (Made up people) ... Cringe cringe cringe .... have told ME (of all people) ... cringe cringe cringe ... That i was not supposed to talk about this player a few weeks ago ... cringe cringe cringe ... I can confirm that the newspapers have got it right ... cringe cringe cringe ... I did mention that we were after a player last week but couldnt say .... cringe cringe cringe ... Been told that we are 78.74% there with the trasnfer with just a few things to iron out .... cringe cringe cringe ... I will update more info when i get it ... PUKE

Which non-association player do we exclude to make space for him, if we signed him?

I saw something from Alasdair Gold yesterday I think where he said Rodon would now count as HG for Europe as Swansea are now aligned with the English FA. I don't know the detail behind that as it was just a line on his twitter account, I didn't read the underlying article.

Hercules said:

They have to keep their sauces close - otherwise someone will ketchup to their flimflam
(Not my finest, but it'll do)

Hercules said:

He's now saying its 60/40 against happening. We are looking at 2 other options in the meantime!

Just had a look and he has had his fare share, it definitely a negative point as surgery on an ankle tendon is never a good thing, even moreso considering how young he is
I think both his ankle injuries were the result of tackles.... I am generally less worried about players who's injuries are of his nature, it is the players who have constant muscle injuries that I worry about.

How much do we think we are valuing CCV at in these negotiations? A usa international and is highly rated by championship clubs, but only has a year left on his contract I believe.

Something like £6m I would guess, so Levy probably started negotiations as a straight swap with no fees.

The Spurs Community ITKs have been intimating - without going into specifics, obviously! - that there are issues with the deal. I’ve heard from a Welsh mate that the media there are reporting Liverpool have come in for him, which is probably what’s making the deal not straightforward.

Back