• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Hart

Another very sensible signing. I'm sure that he will be second choice not third choice however. I think we'll let Gazzaniga go so that we're only using 1 of our valuable 17 squad spaces on keepers.

I'm starting to have to seriously change my opinion on Mourinho, who so far is doing very sensible things in terms of signings, sales and outgoing loans.

Another very sensible signing. I'm sure that he will be second choice not third choice however. I think we'll let Gazzaniga go so that we're only using 1 of our valuable 17 squad spaces on keepers.

I'm starting to have to seriously change my opinion on Mourinho, who so far is doing very sensible things in terms of signings, sales and outgoing loans.
He’ll also replace Vorm in the valuable ‘Cheerleader’ role.

Big personality, won the lot domestically over 9 years at City. so whilst his form has gone to brick, he does surpass Vorm in terms of adding to the dressing room from a position of experience of winning things.

I'd be interested in seeing what he's like as a shot stopper these days. That was always his big strength and his problems at City came with him not being comfortable coming off his line and playing out from the back. He'd be awful in a Poch side but might be a better fit for Mourinho.

I'd be interested in seeing what he's like as a shot stopper these days. That was always his big strength and his problems at City came with him not being comfortable coming off his line and playing out from the back. He'd be awful in a Poch side but might be a better fit for Mourinho.
If he's got a long punt on him then he'll be brilliant! :)

No thanks he's an utter clown who costs his team goals every time he plays

Enough about Gazza, he will be relegated

Is he any worse than Gazzaniga? If this happens then it feels to me like we have a first choice keeper and two third choices

Surprised he's only 33 - though he'd be older than that

If he can catch he’s better than Gazza.

this is a sensible signing, more undoing off the mess of the squad and HG issue.

With rumours Gazza wanting to be first chive her I assumed he will be laughed out the door and wished all the best

Even if we could get £2m - £3m for Gazzaniga, then given we'll be scrambling around for cash then it might be worth it. At 28, it would be understandable if he'd be interested in a move where he could become first choice

Enough about Gazza, he will be relegated

If he can catch he’s better than Gazza.

this is a sensible signing, more undoing off the mess of the squad and HG issue.

With rumours Gazza wanting to be first chive her I assumed he will be laughed out the door and wished all the best

There's little if anything between the two of them and it's debateable if Hart is even as good as Gazzaniga - he's a complete liability. I'll be fuming if we throw good money each week at this chump

I'd prefer Ben Foster but i'm pretty happy with this signing to be honest. I can't see the point in a backup goalie taking up a non homegrown spot in the squad. He's had a massive dip in form but he has proven to be a decent keeper and has experience of winning things which can sometimes help. On a free and if the wages aren't too much then it's a good decision. brick tattoos though.

Completely agree.
And can do a really good job in the odd game and as a cup keeper.
He could still be first choice in a mid table team.

He also has a fantastic attitude, determined, demanding but not a prima donna - I think his dressing room and training influence will be really helpful.

Considering ROb Green and Scott Carson are/were at Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project respectively, then there's no issue in having Hart here to push/ back-up Lloris & Gazza.
THink you're correct about the mentality and with Hojbjerg also coming in, Jose could well be moving to address mentality issues in the squad.

Whatever you think of Hart, he does have some perspective and experience to bring.

Considering ROb Green and Scott Carson are/were at Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project respectively, then there's no issue in having Hart here to push/ back-up Lloris & Gazza.
THink you're correct about the meteorology and with Hojbjerg also coming in, Jose could well be moving to address meteorology issues in the squad.

Whatever you think of Hart, he does have some perspective and experience to bring.
What a c@nt eh?!

if we do sign him then he’s very welcome as far as I’m concerned.

Will have to wait and see what happens with Gazzaniga. Seems like a sensible signing regardless.

Mourinho doing sensible, opportunistic signings that make sense on a lot of level including finances doesn't surprise me, at this stage at least. Assuming he's still here in a year or might be a different story, but that's a consern for another day.

Smart signing.

English - tick. Not too expensive - tick. Experienced. Yes. Any better than Vorm? - I think so.

What's not to like?

Back